Alvium Software Downloads
Here you can find software downloads and software installation instructions for Alvium cameras.
Alvium MIPI CSI-2 Downloads
Supported ARM boards:
- NEW: NVIDIA Jetson Nano, TX2, and Xavier with JetPack 4.2.2 (L4T 32.2.1)
- Nitrogen6_MAX with i.MX6QP, Linux kernel version 4.1.15
- Nit6QP_MAX, Nit6Q_MAX
- Wandboard with with i.MX6QP, Linux kernel version 4.1.15
- WB-IMX6QP, WB-IMX6Q, WB-IMX6U, WB-IMX6S
- NVIDIA Jetson Nano, TX2, and Xavier
The precompiled kernel includes the driver for Alvium MIPI CSI-2 cameras. For easy installation, a script is included.
SD card image
- Jetson Nano
Explore your board with our ready-to-use SD card image.
Driver sources and scripts
If you don't want to use the precompiled kernel or the SD card image, download the sources including scripts for installation.
Read the application note to set up your ARM board and optimize settings: