The GigE Vision refresh
Alvium G1 provides the highest image quality in a future-proof package.
Benefit from a rich feature set and a highly flexible platform!
Compact GigE camera for constant image quality
Alvium G1 is the first GigE Vision camera powered by ALVIUM® Technology, Allied Vision's ASIC chip. It combines the advantages of the established GigE Vision standard with the flexibility of the Alvium platform. In addition to a comprehensive feature set and a broad sensor selection, it offers great versatility. With its very compact housing and industrial standard hardware, it can easily be integrated into any vision system while ensuring long-term availability and reliability.
Benefits at a glance
Comparison: Alvium G1 versus Mako G
Alvium G1 is a small and feature-rich GigE Vision camera. Benefit from the highest image quality in a future-proof package!
Reliability: Established GigE Vision standard
Future-proof design: Based on latest technology standards ensuring long-term availability
Extraordinarily small size: 41 mm × 29 mm × 29 mm (Closed Housing)
Various sensors: Select between CMOS sensors from ON Semi and Sony
Industrial-grade hardware: With its compact housing and industrial standard hardware, it can easily be integrated into any vision system.
Easy upgrade: If your application ever needs a performance boost, you can simply upgrade it with an Alvium G5 camera.
- Resolution: up to 24.6 megapixels
- Sensor: CMOS global and rolling shutter sensors from Sony and ON Semi
- Frame rates: up to 276 frames per second
- Housing options: Closed Housing
- Lens mount options: C-Mount, CS-Mount, or S-Mount (M12)
- Image colors: Monochrome and color (UV, NIR & SWIR coming soon)
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +55°C
Powered by ALVIUM Technology
ALVIUM® is a powerful, energy-efficient processor including an Image Signal Processor (ISP) and an Image Processing Library (IPL). It enables a comprehensive and unique feature set. Moreover, all Alvium based camera series provide a similar user experience, making it as user friendly as possible to switch between the four supported interfaces.
The right accessories for every application
We offer various industrial grade accessories to suit your application best. Click the button below to see compatible lenses, interface and I/O connections, and tripod adapters.
- Interface Cables: Various lengths, drag chain suitable and with screw lock
- Trigger and I/O: Cables in two different lengths with screw lock
- Interface Connections: 1-port, 2-port and 4-port cards including PoE functionality
- Lenses: Over 200 C-Mount and S-Mount lenses
- Tripod adapters: Adapts between metric and imperial threads
Perfectly connected – thanks to powerful software
Have you heard of Vimba X, our new fully GenICam-compliant SDK (software development kit)?
Thanks to our in-house software, you can easily integrate our cameras into any system and manage them centrally.
Vimba X runs on Windows 10 and 11, Linux, and Linux ARM (all 64-bit).
With Vimba X, you can acquire images and control your Allied Vision camera instantly, program complex vision applications, or connect to third-party libraries.