The easy upgrade for more performance
Alvium G5 is the smallest sugar cube camera with a 5GigE interface.
Benefit from higher bandwidth and easy migration!
Speed up your vision application
The Alvium G5 camera series combines the advantages of the 5GigE interface for higher bandwidth and the flexibility of the Alvium platform offering various mount and sensor options. It enables an easy upgrade of existing systems (USB3 Vision or GigE Vision) and offers backwards compatibility with 1000BASE-T solutions. Powered by ALVIUM® Technology, the sugar cube Alvium G5 camera delivers highest image quality at a low power consumption.
Benefits at a glance
Comparison: Alvium G5 versus Mako G
Alvium G5 is a high-performance 5GigE-Vision camera. Benefit from more bandwidth in a compact form factor!
More performance: 4.2 times more bandwidth than GigE
Small size: Smallest 5GigE camera in the market with popular sugar cube format
Flexibility: Easy upgrade of existing GigE or USB solutions
High-performance sensors: Choose from 11 Sony IMX sensors
Industrial-grade hardware: Compact housing and industrial standard hardware
- Resolutions: up to 24.6 megapixels
- Sensor: CMOS global and rolling shutter Sony IMX sensors
- Frame rates: up to 464 frames per second
- Housing options: Closed Housing (60 mm × 29 mm × 29 mm)
- Lens mount options: C-Mount, CS-Mount, or S-Mount (M12)
- Image colors: Monochrome and color (UV, NIR & SWIR coming soon)
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +60°C
Powered by ALVIUM Technology
ALVIUM® is a powerful, energy-efficient processor including an Image Signal Processor (ISP) and an Image Processing Library (IPL). It enables a comprehensive and unique feature set. Moreover, all Alvium based camera series provide a similar user experience, making it as user friendly as possible to switch between the four supported interfaces.
The right accessories for every application
We offer the various industrial grade accessories to suit your application best. Click the button below to see compatible lenses, interface and I/O connections, and tripod adapters.
- Interface Cables: Various lengths, drag chain suitable and with screw lock
- Trigger and I/O: Cables in two different lengths with screw lock
- Interface Connections: 1-port, 2-port and 4-port cards including PoE functionality
- Lenses: Over 200 C-Mount and S-Mount lenses
- Tripod adapters: Adapts between metric and imperial threads
Perfectly connected – thanks to powerful software
Have you heard of Vimba X, our new fully GenICam-compliant SDK (software development kit)?
Thanks to our in-house software you can easily integrate our cameras into any system and manage them centrally.
Vimba X runs on Windows 10 and 11, Linux, and Linux ARM (all 64-bit).
With Vimba X, you can acquire images and control your Allied Vision camera instantly, program complex vision applications, or connect to third-party libraries.