Manta is Allied Vision’s most versatile GigE Vision camera series. It provides the largest choice of image sensors and its advanced feature set simplifies the setup of multi-camera applications. With its modular hardware concept, Manta offers nearly endless configuration possibilities to adapt the camera to your application.
Benefits at a glance
Manta is a versatile GigE camera. Benefit from its advanced feature set and integration flexibility.
Versatile GigE Vision camera series: modular, flexible design with board level option facilitate the camera integration in any application
Eased system integration via Power over Ethernet, IEEE 1588 Precision Time Protocol, and Trigger over Ethernet (ToE)
Comprehensive I/O functionality
NIR variants available
- Resolutions: up to 24 megapixels
- Sensor: CCCD and CMOS global shutter sensors from Sony and CMOSIS/ams
- Frame rates: up to 286 frames per second
- Housing options: Standard housing, angled-head, or board level versions, robust industrial-grade metal housing
- Lens mount options: C-Mount, CS-Mount, or M12/S-Mount (adapter)
- Image colors: Monochrome, color, and near-infrared (NIR)
Manta is designed to accomodate any vision system application. From angled-head options to board-level version with flex cable-attached sensor board and lens mount. Manta truly is something special and unique.
Board level cameras offer you the flexibility to design in cameras when space is an issue. The remote sensor board allows you to position it separate from the camera boards. Above that, the Removed Cover Glass (RCG) option for the sensor increases sensitivity and enables laser profiling applications.
The Manta camera series can be equipped with several accessories.
- GigE Interface cables
- Interface cards
- Trigger and I/O cable: Cables with different length and shielding class
- Hub and repeater
- Power supplies: Mains power adapter for worldwide use
- Tripod adapters: Adapts between metric and imperial threads
Have you heard of Vimba, our platform independent SDK (software development kit)?
Thanks to our in-house software you can easily integrate our cameras into any system and manage them centrally.
Vimba runs on Windows, Linux, and Linux for ARM.
With Vimba, you can acquire images and control your Allied Vision camera instantly, program complex vision applications or connect to third-party libraries.