Alvium 1800 U is your entry into high-performance imaging with ALVIUM® Technology for industrial applications. Equipped with the newest generation of sensors, these small and lightweight cameras deliver high image quality and frame rates at the best price-performance ratio. With its USB3 Vision compliant interface and industrial-grade hardware, it is your workhorse for different machine vision applications whether it is on a PC-based or an embedded system.
Benefits at a glance
Alvium 1800 U is a small and powerful industrial camera. Benefit from high image quality at a great price-performance ratio!
Various sensors: Select between CMOS sensors from ON Semi and Sony, including NIR (near infrared), for your individual applications.
Image reproduction quality: Get the best out of your lens-to-sensor combination by high-precision Alvium Sensor Alignment.
Intelligent power management: Design low-power or even battery-powered systems.
USB 3.1 Gen 1: Install our VIMBA Suite and get your first images easily.
Industrial-grade hardware: Design reliable applications by the Micro-B USB 3.1 Gen 1 connector with screw locks.
- Resolutions: up to 20 megapixels
- Sensor: CMOS global and rolling shutter sensors from Sony and ON Semi
- Frame rates: up to 289 frames per second
- Housing options: Bare Board, Open Housing, or Closed Housing
- Lens mount options: C-Mount, CS-Mount, or S-Mount
- Image colors: Monochrome, color, and near-infrared (NIR)
ALVIUM® is a powerful, energy-efficient processor including an Image Signal Processor (ISP) and an Image Processing Library (IPL). It allows image corrections and pre-processing on the camera to optimize image quality and throughput for your application while offloading your CPUs on the embedded system.
The Alvium 1800 U camera series can be equipped with several accessories. Click the button below to see compatible lenses, interface and I/O connections, and tripod adapters.
- USB cables: Various lengths with screw lock
- Interface connections: 2-port and 4-port host adapter cards
- Lenses: Over 200 C-Mount and S-Mount lenses
- Tripod adapters: Adapts between metric and imperial threads
- Trigger and I/O cable: Cables with different length and shielding class
Have you heard of Vimba, our platform independent SDK (software development kit)?
Thanks to our in-house software you can easily integrate our cameras into any system and manage them centrally.
Vimba runs on Windows, Linux, and Linux for ARM.
With Vimba, you can acquire images and control your Allied Vision camera instantly, program complex vision applications or connect to third-party libraries.