Alvium 1800 U is your entry into high-performance imaging with ALVIUM® Technology for industrial applications. Equipped with the newest generation of sensors, these small and lightweight cameras deliver high image quality and frame rates at the best price-performance ratio. With its USB3 Vision compliant interface and industrial-grade hardware, it is your workhorse for different machine vision applications whether it is on a PC-based or an embedded system.
Benefits at a glance
Alvium 1800 U is a small and powerful industrial camera. Benefit from high image quality at a great price-performance ratio!
Various sensors: Select between CMOS sensors from ON Semi and Sony, including NIR (near infrared), for your individual applications.
Image reproduction quality: Get the best out of your lens-to-sensor combination by high-precision Alvium Sensor Alignment.
Intelligent power management: Design low-power or even battery-powered systems.
USB 3.1 Gen 1: Install our VIMBA Suite and get your first images easily.
Industrial-grade hardware: Design reliable applications by the Micro-B USB 3.1 Gen 1 connector with screw locks.
- Resolutions: up to 24.6 megapixels
- Sensor: CMOS global and rolling shutter sensors from Sony and ON Semi
- Frame rates: up to 691 frames per second
- Housing options: Bare Board, Open Housing, or Closed Housing
- Lens mount options: C-Mount, CS-Mount, or S-Mount
- Image colors: Monochrome, color
- Spectral sensitivity: from ultraviolet (UV) to shortwave infrared (SWIR)
ALVIUM® is a powerful, energy-efficient processor including an Image Signal Processor (ISP) and an Image Processing Library (IPL). It allows image corrections and pre-processing on the camera to optimize image quality and throughput for your application while offloading your CPUs on the embedded system.
The Alvium 1800 U camera series can be equipped with several accessories. Click the button below to see compatible lenses, interface and I/O connections, and tripod adapters.
- USB cables: Various lengths with screw lock
- Interface connections: 2-port and 4-port host adapter cards
- Lenses: Over 200 C-Mount and S-Mount lenses
- Tripod adapters: Adapts between metric and imperial threads
- Trigger and I/O cable: Cables with different length and shielding class
Have you heard of Vimba X, our new fully GenICam-compliant SDK (software development kit)?
Thanks to our in-house software you can easily integrate our cameras into any system and manage them centrally.
Vimba X runs on Windows 10 and 11, Linux, and Linux ARM (all 64-bit).
With Vimba, you can acquire images and control your Allied Vision camera instantly, program complex vision applications or connect to third-party libraries.