Modular machine vision camera with GigE Vision interface
Manta – Versatility at its best
Manta is Allied Vision’s most versatile GigE Vision camera series. It provides the largest choice of image sensors and its advanced feature set simplifies the setup of multi-camera applications. With its modular hardware concept, Manta offers nearly endless configuration possibilities to adapt the camera to your application. Customize your camera at low additional cost and at the delivery time of a standard model!
Benefits at a glance
Manta is a versatile GigE camera. Benefit from its advanced feature set and integration flexibility.
- Versatile GigE Vision camera series: modular, flexible design with board level option facilitate the camera integration in any application
- Eased system integration via Power over Ethernet, IEEE 1588 Precision Time Protocol, and Trigger over Ethernet (ToE)
- Comprehensive I/O functionality
- NIR variants available
- Resolutions: up to 12 megapixels
- Sensor: CCD and CMOS global shutter sensors from Sony and CMOSIS/ams
- Frame rates: up to 286 frames per second
- Housing options: Standard housing, angled-head, or board level versions, robust industrial-grade metal housing
- Lens mount options: C-Mount, CS-Mount, or M12/S-Mount (adapter)
- Image colors: Monochrome, color, and near-infrared (NIR)
Modular by design
Manta is designed to accomodate any vision system application. From angled-head options to board-level version with flex cable-attached sensor board and lens mount. Manta truly is something special and unique.
Board level cameras offer you the flexibility to design in cameras when space is an issue. The remote sensor board allows you to position it separate from the camera boards. Above that, the Removed Cover Glass (RCG) option for the sensor increases sensitivity and enables laser profiling applications.
The right accessories for every application
The Manta camera series can be equipped with several accessories. Click the button below to see compatible lenses, interface and I/O connections, and tripod adapters.
Cables with different length and shielding class
Mains power adapter for worldwide use
Adapts between metric and imperial threads
Perfectly connected – thanks to powerful software
Have you heard of Vimba, our future-proof and platform independent SDK (software development kit)? Thanks to our in-house software you can easily integrate our cameras into any system and manage them centrally.Vimba runs on Windows, Linux, and Linux for ARM. With Vimba, you can acquire images and control your Allied Vision camera instantly, program complex vision applications or connect to third-party libraries.