Together with other TKH Technology companies, Allied Vision will be presenting its wide range of products and technologies for 2D and 3D imaging especially suited for application in robotics and automation, at booth B5.206:
- Allied Vision’s presentation is focusing on Alvium G1 and Alvium G5, the small GigE Vision and 5GigE Vision cameras, offering two levels of interface performance. More than 30 sensors are available, including the latest Global Shutter and Rolling Shutter sensors from Sony or On Semi. The models cover a broad spectral range including UV, visible, NIR, and SWIR. A live demo running on the NVIDIA® Jetson AGX OrinTM Dev Kit shows the two performance levels in a very widespread application used in automation.
- Moreover, Allied Vision will introduce the AI-Blox platform in combination with our upcoming GMSL-2 Alvium GM2 camera, and on a NVIDIA® JetsonTM system. Allied Vision and AI-BLOX BV collaborate in bringing their systems together to create an Edge Computer Vision device on the NVIDIA Jetson Platform for intralogistics applications.
- For the first time, Allied Vision is also showing the Nerian 3D depth camera Ruby. The stereo vision camera enables an extremely fast & detailed real-time 3D image processing with up to 60 fps, precise 3D measurements on almost any surface thanks to an integrated pattern projector and a direct 3D data transmission.
- With the LASER World of PHOTONICS taking place at the same time at the Messe Munich, visitors of both shows can also learn more about Allied Vision’s Goldeye XSWIR camera with an extended SWIR sensitivity up to 2.2 µm for demanding applications at booth B5.206.
Allied Vision at automatica 2023
- June 27 - 30, 2023
- Messe München
- Hall B5, booth B5.206
- In parallel with LASER World of PHOTONICS
- "Harnessing the Power of 3D-Sensing for Logistics Automation and more"
- Thursday, 29 June 2023, at 3pm
- VDMA Machine Vision Pavilion (Hall B5, Booth 110)