From March 14 - 16, 2023, Allied Vision will present its broad range of Alvium camera solutions for embedded vision applications to the embedded community at booth# 2-555 in hall 2. Special highlights are the latest extensions of the Alvium camera platform offering highest flexibility for system designs:
- Alvium Flex option for deepest system integration
All Alvium CSI-2 and USB3 cameras are available as Alvium Flex models enabling the use of various flex connectors and cables.
- Alvium Frame option for precise sensor alignment
All Alvium CSI-2 and USB3 camera models can be ordered with a precision frame enabling an exact alignment (precision +/-70µm) of a bare board camera with a custom mount.
- Alvium cameras with FPD-Link III and GMSL2 interface
With the new cameras Allied Vision provides a solution to overcome the limitations of CSI-2 cameras. Alvium FP3 and Alvium GM2 cameras enable long cable lengths and offer robust housings and connectors.
Experience embedded vision solutions live
Visitors to Allied Vision's booth# 2-555 in hall 2 can experience a variety of possible applications for industrial embedded cameras. In live demos and presentations, the machine vision expert will show a selection of its latest camera solutions
- for different spectral sensitivities: UV, visible light, NIR, and VisSWIR
- with different interfaces: CSI-2, USB3, GigE, 5GigE, GMSL2, FPD-Link III
- from modular options to OEM solutions
- together with embedded ecosystems partners such as
AMD Xilinx, Auvidea, Avnet, Connect Tech, Neousys, NVIDIA, NXP, and Vecow.
As NVIDIA Preferred Partner Allied Vision will showcase four NVIDIA Jetson developer kits and production modules: Jetson AGX Xavier™, Jetson Xavier™ NX, the latest Jetson™ Orin™ NX and Jetson AGX Orin™ Developer Kit. The latter is part of a live demonstration showing a multi-camera system with 8 Alvium FP3 cameras.
Besides the NVIDIA Jetson platform, the NXP i.MX8M Plus, AMD Xilinx Kria K26, and AMD Xilinx Zync Ultrascale+ MPSoC will be demonstrated on a live system.
The Allied Vision team will be happy to provide information on all new Alvium camera models, the entire Allied Vision product portfolio and the embedded ecosystem at the booth.
Allied Vision at Embedded World Exhibition and Conference 2023
- March 14-16, 2023
- Messezentrum Nuremberg
- Hall 2, booth# 2-555
Together with TKH Vision sister company NET GmbH on booth 2-551 next to Allied Vision, the two TKH Technology companies will present the broad range of solutions offered by the TKH Vision Group.
VDMA Panel discussion on embedded vision:
- Trends, Challenges and Best Practices for Embedded Vision
- Wednesday, March 15, 2023, 1:30 – 2:30 pm
- embedded world, Exhibitor Forum in Hall 2 (Booth number 2-501)
Embedded World conference:
- Session 5.3 / MIPI
- How to overcome cable length limitations in MIPI CSI-2 based systems
- Sebastian Günther, Director, R&D, Allied Vision
- Tuesday, March 14, 2023, 5 pm