Alvium 1800 U SWIR
Your entry into SWIR imaging
Alvium 1800 U SWIR is a small and powerful industrial camera.
Benefit from high image quality at a great price-performance ratio!
Industrial USB SWIR cameras with outstanding SWaP+C performance
Alvium 1800 U SWIR cameras are the smallest industrial grade low-power uncooled SWIR core modules on the market, making them the ideal match for compact OEM systems used in embedded and machine vision applications. Equipped with the IMX990 and IMX991 SenSWIR InGaAs sensors from Sony, the 1800 U SWIR cameras deliver high image quality and frame rates at small size, low weight, power, and costs (SWaP+C). With its USB3 Vision compliant interface and industrial-grade hardware, it is your plug & play camera for setting up various machine vision applications beyond the visible whether they are based on a PC or embedded system.
Benefits at a glance
- Small size, low weight, power, and costs enable you to build SWaPc solutions:
- Compact closed housing with 29mm x 29mm x 38 mm (WxHxL)
- Bare-board and open-housing options for very compact system designs
- Low power consumption <2W ideal for battery powered system
- Innovative digital InGaAs sensors with the industry‘s smallest pixels and a high-precision sensor alignment at production time provide you great image quality, which will increase the accuracy of your inspection system
- High frame rates and flexible ROI control options empower you to speed up processes on-demand
- On-board Automatic Gain Control (AGC) and Contrast Control will enhance your vision quality under challenging conditions, like: 24h day & night imaging or when seeing through dust or haze
- A wide operating temperature range and on-board temperature monitoring secure you a reliable operation under diverse conditions
- Resolutions: up to 1.3 megapixels
- Sensor: Innovative Sony SenSWIR InGaAs sensors supporting a wide spectral range from 400 nm to 1700 nm
- Frame rates: up to 223 frames per second
- Housing options: Bare Board, Open Housing, or Closed Housing
- Lens mount options: C-Mount, CS-Mount, or S-Mount
- Power consumption: <2W
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +65°C (case temperature)
Powered by ALVIUM Technology
ALVIUM® is a powerful, energy-efficient processor including an Image Signal Processor (ISP) and an Image Processing Library (IPL). It allows image corrections and pre-processing on the camera to optimize image quality and throughput for your application while offloading your CPUs on the embedded system.
The right accessories for every application
The Alvium 1800 U SWIR camera series can be equipped with several accessories. Click the button below to see compatible lenses, interface and I/O connections, and tripod adapters.
- USB cables: Various lengths with screw lock
- Interface connections: 2-port and 4-port host adapter cards
- Tripod adapters: Adapts between metric and imperial threads
- Trigger and I/O cable: Cables with different length and shielding class
Perfectly connected – thanks to powerful software
Have you heard of Vimba X, our new fully GenICam-compliant SDK (software development kit)?
Thanks to our in-house software you can easily integrate our cameras into any system and manage them centrally.
Vimba X runs on Windows 10 and 11, Linux, and Linux ARM (all 64-bit)
With Vimba, you can acquire images and control your Allied Vision camera instantly, program complex vision applications or connect to third-party libraries.