You combine vision and innovation. But your project can only become a success if you master the interplay of hardware, firmware and software. Are artificial intelligence (AI) and embedded vision key to your ideas? Then you’ll easily benefit from our experience.
As image processing experts with over 30 years of experience in creating machine and embedded vision applications, we give you a valuable tool for finding the right camera so you can achieve the optimum result. Inside, you’ll find insights from years of project work with our customers and partners. We share our expertise from areas such as system performance, time-to-market, production, procurement and the product lifecycle.
Are embedded vision and AI still new terms for you? We’re happy to explain them to you.
- is a compact image processing solution that integrates very easily and flexibly into a wide variety of systems.
- opens new application fields and product designs with high requirements for frame size, weight, costs and energy consumption.
- enables vision-based AI applications with customized embedded boards and an excellent price/performance ratio.
- enables autonomous processes or efficient assistance systems in a wide variety of application fields such as mobility, logistics and medicine.
- differs from “normal” software algorithms in that it is capable of learning in its field and also delivers results outside of the prescribed model. All algorithms are based on the principle of pattern recognition.