Prosilica GT 4400 with Sony IMX367 runs 6.1 frames per second at 19.7 MP resolution.Bookmark Remove from Bookmarks
The rugged housing optimized for heat dissipation makes Prosilica GT the ideal solution for harsh environments. The various lens control options allow constant adjustment of the image brightness to changing light conditions. Offering resolutions of up to 31 megapixels, they are ideal for high-definition imaging applications with demanding requirements of robustness and design-in flexibility.
|Interface||IEEE 802.3 1000BASE-T, IEEE 802.3af (PoE)|
|Resolution||4432 (H) × 4436 (V)|
|Sensor size||Type 4/3|
|Pixel size||3.45 µm × 3.45 µm|
|Shutter mode||Global shutter|
|Lens mounts (available)||F-Mount|
|Max. frame rate at full resolution||6.12 fps|
|Image buffer (RAM)||128 MByte|
Imaging performance data is based on the evaluation methods in the EMVA 1288 Release 3.1 standard for characterization of image sensors and cameras. Measurements are typical values for monochrome models measured at full resolution without optical filter.
|Quantum efficiency at 529 nm||64 %|
|Temporal dark noise||2.3 eˉ|
|Saturation capacity||10300 eˉ|
|Dynamic range||72 dB|
|Absolute sensitivity threshold||2.7 eˉ|
|Bit depth||12 Bit|
|Monochrome pixel formats||Mono8, Mono12Packed, Mono12|
|Raw pixel formats||BayerRG8, BayerRG12, BayerRG12Packed|
|Operating temperature||-20 °C to +50 °C housing (without condensation)|
|Power requirements (DC)||7 to 25 VDC AUX or IEEE 802.3at Type 1 PoE|
|Power consumption||External power: 5.0 W at 12 VDC | Power over Ethernet: 6.2 W|
|Body dimensions (L × W × H in mm)||96 × 66 × 53.3 (including connectors)|
|Regulations||CE: 2014/30/EU (EMC), 2011/65/EU, including amendment 2015/863/EU (RoHS); FCC Class A; CAN ICES-3 (A)|
Image optimization features:
- Auto gain (manual gain control: 0 to 40 dB; 0.1 dB increments)
- Auto exposure (exposure time control varies by per pixel format)
- Auto white balance (GT4400C only)
- White balance ratio from 0.01 to 3.99
- Binning (horizontal and vertical)
- BlackLevel (offset)
- Color correction, hue, saturation (GT4400C only)
- Decimation X/Y
- Defect pixel masking (user defined with Defect Mask Loader tool)
- Mask up to 512 pixels
- Gamma correction
- One look-up table
- Region of interest), separate region for auto features
- Reverse X/Y
Camera control features:
- Automatic EF lens control (option -18)
- Event channel
- Image chunk data
- IEEE 1588 Precision Time Protocol
- Storable user sets
- StreamBytesPerSecond (bandwidth control)
- Stream hold
- Sync out modes: Trigger ready, input, exposing, readout, imaging, strobe, GPO
- Temperature monitoring (sensor board and main board)
- Trigger over Ethernet via Action Commands
Prosilica GT4400 is ideal for a wide range of applications including:
- Industrial inspection including display inspection, surface inspection, semiconductor packaging inspection, print inspection, 2D/3D metrology, laser beam profiling, and automated optical inspection
- Outdoor imaging applications including railway inspection, aerial imaging, traffic and transportation, surveillance, and defense
- Medical and life sciences applications including lab and biomedical imaging, pharma and cosmetic inspection, track and trace applications
- Archival imaging of documents and digitization of film
Installing and operating the camera
Software and firmware
FAQs and application notes
3D CAD Files (STEP)
Please right-click the link of a 3D model and select save as to download the file. After downloading, unzip the STEP file. You need a 3D CAD viewer application to view and measure the STEP files. Download a STEP viewer free of charge: https://www.freecadweb.org.
Allied Vision approved machine vision accessories have been selected by our experts to deliver best possible image quality to your application with the greatest possible reliability. Our technicians and engineers conduct extensive tests with accessories such as lenses and interface cables in combination with our cameras. That way, we can recommend the best possible accessories and ensure maximal performance of your Allied Vision camera.
Have you heard of Vimba, our platform independent SDK (software development kit)?
Thanks to our in-house software you can easily integrate our cameras into any system and manage them centrally.
Vimba runs on Windows, Linux, and Linux for ARM.
With Vimba, you can acquire images and control your Allied Vision camera instantly, program complex vision applications or connect to third-party libraries.