Using infrared imaging at various wavelengths makes it possible to visualize material properties such as water content, temperature or chemical components which cannot be identified with conventional surface inspection.
Allied Vision offers a wide range of Short-Wave Infrared cameras (SWIR).
- Compact industrial design
- QVGA and VGA Resolution
- High performance InGaAs sensors
- Up to 344 fps
- Spectral range 900 - 1700 nm (SWIR)
- GigE Vision interface with Power over Ethernet or Camera Link interface with GenCP support
- Comprehensive I/O control options
- Automated on-board image correction
- Stabilized sensor cooling, no fan
- Extended operating temperature range
Options & Applications
- Available with C-/F-/M42-Mount
Potential fields of application are medical and biologic research, semiconductor inspection, photovoltaics, hyperspectral Imaging, agronomy and many other life science disciplines as well as quality control, automation and water or moisture detection.