Start testing embedded vision NOW!
Ready-to-use Embedded Vision Starterkit
The Embedded Vision Starterkit from Allied Vision and MVTec is the ideal entrance into industrial image processing on embedded vision platforms.
- Start working right away with our perfectly matched package of hardware and software.
- Benefit from the high image quality of Allied Visions 1.2 Megapixel CSI-2 camera Alvium 1500 C-120 with the powerful ON Semi AR0135CS CMOS Sensor.
- Thanks to Plug and Play, the image processing applications based on MVTec HALCON* can be directly tried out on the NVIDIA Jetson Nano 4GB Developer Kit.
*With the starter kit, users can run the preinstalled application examples. Developing custom applications using HALCON's extensive toolbox is possible with a development license of MVTec HALCON (not included).
What the Embedded Vision Starterkit contains
- Alvium 1500 C-120c color camera with S-Mount and open housing
- Allied Vision lens S-6-F1.8-5MP-T1-2.5-IRC
- 420mm CSI-2 flex cable
- CSI-2 Adapter Board for NVIDIA Jetson Nano / Xavier NX Dev Kit
- Alvium tripod mounting plate
- PCB Triangle for demo applications
- Machine Vision Software MVTec HALCON *
(in form of a browser-based demo application and executable without additional license)
- MIPI CSI-2 Driver
- Preconfigured SD card image
What else do you need?
- NVIDIA Jetson Nano 4GB Developer Kit
- Power supply for DevKit and CSI-2 Adapter
- Camera tripod with mounting
- SD Card (32 or 64 GB)
- Setup instructions (Download here)
The practical demo triangle keeps various applications ready for you
- Reading of bar and data codes
- Pose estimation
- Deep-learning-based classification
Be one of the first to get the Starterkit
Start developing embedded vision applications!
Order your Starterkit now and discover high-quality imaging in embedded applications. Benefit from the Plug and Play software and get started quick and easy.