Datasheets and brochures
- Goldeye G CL ProductFlyer
- Allied Vision Infrared Camera Brochure V1.0.1Allied Vision infrared cameras. Infrared cameras; Vimba Software Development Kit.
- Allied Vision Camera Selection Guide V4.3.0Allied Vision product range. Visible and infrared cameras; camera accessories; Vimba Software Development Kit.
Camera installation, technical manual, and features
- Goldeye G: Allied Vision GigE Installation Manual V1.2.0Achieve optimal performance of your GigE devices with our installation, setup, and troubleshooting recommendations
- Goldeye CL: Installation Manual V2.0.0Achieve optimal performance of your Goldeye CL cameras with our installation, setup, and troubleshooting recommendations
- Goldeye G/CL: Technical Manual V3.1.2Find camera-specific information in the technical manual
- Goldeye GenICam Features & Camera Link RegistersReference: Features as seen in the Allied Vision Vimba viewer, and Camera Link registers incl. a short introduction to GenCP
- Goldeye CL: Usage of Frame Grabbers with Goldeye CL CamerasApplication Note: Frame grabbers tested by Allied Vision with the Goldeye CL family.
- Goldeye G/CL: Usage of Heat Sinks with Goldeye CamerasApplication Note: Apply additional passive cooling to increase image quality.
- Goldeye G: Migrating to Goldeye G from earlier camera modelsApplication Note: Move from a Goldeye P or NIR camera to the new Goldeye G.
- GigE Camera and Driver Attributes V1.4.0General overview of Allied Vision GigE camera and driver attributes – for PvAPI users
3D CAD files (STEP)
Please right-click the link of a 3D camera model and select save as to download the file. After downloading, unzip the STEP file. You need a 3D CAD viewer application to view and measure the STEP files. Download a STEP viewer free of charge: http://www.ida-step.net/