Bonito PRO downloads
Here you can download documents for Bonito PRO cameras.
Data sheets and brochure
Allied Vision Camera Line-up Brochure
- Allied Vision Product Lineup V5.2.0From ultra-compact affordable cameras to high-performance models packed with special features, Allied Vision has a camera solution for every possible requirement.
Camera installation, technical manual, and features
Bonito PRO QuickStart Guide
- Bonito PRO QuickStart GuideThe QuickStart Guide is available in 12 languages including Chinese, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Spanish, and Swedish.
- Bonito PRO Technical Manual V1.0.5Find camera specifications in the technical manual.
- Bonito PRO Features Reference V1.0.0General overview of Bonito PRO features as seen in the frame grabber viewer or SDK.
- Modular Concept External V11.6.0 | 2019-Dec-16Find out which options are available for your Allied Vision camera
- Lens Mount Comparison application noteOverview of the different lens mounts available with Bonito PRO cameras.
- Hardware Selection for Bonito PRO camerasFind tested frame grabbers and their limitations and supported cables.
- Multiple Regions of Interest application noteConfigure Multiple Regions of Interest on your Bonito PRO camera.
- Sequencer Control application noteConfigure Sequencer Control on your Bonito PRO camera.
- Benefits of CoaXPress White Paper
3D CAD files (STEP)
Please right-click the link of a 3D camera model and select save as to download the file. After downloading, unzip the STEP file. You need a 3D CAD viewer application to view and measure the STEP files. Download a STEP viewer free of charge: https://www.freecadweb.org/