Allied Vision's cameras
Allied Vision’s cameras range from small industrial cameras for the visible spectrum to advanced infrared and thermal imaging cameras. In all price classes, digital cameras from Allied Vision offer superior reliability, outstanding image quality, and powerful image-optimization functions.
With one of the broadest product portfolios on the market, we have the ideal camera for almost any application including machine vision, industrial inspection, automation, medical imaging, scientific research, ITS and traffic monitoring, security, and more.
- CMOS (CMOSIS, Sony Pregius, OnSemi, e2v), CCD and InGaAs sensors
- VGA to 29 Megapixel resolution
- Very high sensitivity
- High bandwidth, fast frame rates
- Integrated preprocessing functions
- Wide operating temperature range
- Lens control functions
- Cameras with visible spectral range, NIR cameras, SWIR cameras, LWIR cameras
- OEM, modular and customized cameras, board-level cameras
- FireWire (IEEE 1394), Gigabit Ethernet (GigE Vision), USB3 Vision, and Camera Link interface