Prosilica GT: High Performance Machine Vision Cameras
The Prosilica GT are high performance machine vision cameras designed for imaging in extreme temperatures (from -20°C up to 65°C) and fluctuating lighting conditions. The Prosilica GT cameras feature Precise and DC Auto Iris, as well as PoE and the latest CCD and CMOS sensor technologies making them ideal for a wide range of demanding applications including ITS & traffic imaging, machine vision, industrial inspection, security, surveillance, military applications and more.
- Sony and OnSemi CCD sensors, and CMOSIS CMOS sensors
- Gigabit Ethernet interface (GigE Vision®)
- 1 to 29 Megapixel
- Fast frame rates up to 62 fps
- Auto Iris (P-Iris and DC)
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Ethernet surge suppression
- LUT (select models)
- Metadata (Chunk data)
- Clock synchronization (IEEE1588)
- Wide operating temperature range
- Camera temperature monitoring
- Sensor temperature monitoring available on selected CCD models
The Prosilica GT high performance machine vision cameras are ideal for a wide range of applications including outdoor imaging, traffic imaging / ITS, public security and surveillance, industrial inspection, machine vision, military and space applications.