Stingray OEM Cameras
Stingray OEM cameras have an excellent image quality and incorporate an advanced set of camera features. Their design is modular and flexible (angled heads, board level versions, Allied Vision's modular concept…).
Stingray cameras are available with daisy chain FireWire connectors or with both copper and GOF (glass optical fiber, ideal for long cable lengths) ports. High-end image pre-processing functions are included - a mid price Stingray IEEE 1394b camera is even suitable for very demanding requirements.
- IEEE 1394b (800 Mb/s), daisy chain copper or copper and GOF
- Sony CCD sensors (1/3, 1/2, 1/1.8, 2/3)
- 8 models (VGA to 5 Megapixel)
- Various IR cut/pass filters
- Various lens mounts on request
- Hirose power: out
- Angled head
- White medical housing
- Compact housing version
- Board level versions on request
Stingray cameras can be implemented in OEM applications as well as industrial inspection and automation, logistics, science and research, healthcare and medical, multimedia, entertainment and sports, and ITS (Intelligent Transportation Systems).