CMOS Sensor Camera
Allied Vision offers a wide range of CMOS cameras from low-cost to high-performance cameras with advanced features for the most demanding applications from robotics, to quality control, industrial inspection, surveillance, traffic, logistics, and much more.
Allied Vision cameras feature the latest high quality CMOS sensors from renowned manufacturers to ensure excellent image quality.
- VGA to 5 Megapixel resolution
- Up to 550 frames per second
- Sony, CMOSIS, e2V, and OnSemi Python CMOS sensors
- GigE Vision or USB3 Vision plug-and-play interface
- 3-year warranty
- Various IR cut/pass filters, protection glass, and lens mounts
- Near-Infrared (NIR)-optimized sensor variants
- Angled-head, board-level versions
- White housing for medical applications
Allied Vision CMOS sensor cameras suit a large variety of imaging applications including industrial imaging, machine vision, quality control, industrial inspection, OEM solutions, robotics, medical imaging, ITS / traffic management, and many more.