Small pixel, high frame rates
The smaller optical format makes the camera extremely attractive for cost-sensitive machine vision applications. The lightweight Alvium 1800 U-240 offers 2.4 MP and 126 fps.Get your quote!
Alvium 1800 U-240 with Sony IMX392 Global Shutter CMOS sensor
High-quality imaging for only $340
Equipped with the Sony IMX392 Global Shutter CMOS sensor, high-quality imaging at 2.4 megapixel and 126 frames per second is guaranteed. The camera offers the same resolution at a smaller pixel size and much higher frame rates at a similar image quality as the popular IMX174 and IMX249 sensors. The Alvium 1800 U-240 is the perfect choice for cost-sensitive applications due to its smaller optical format!
Benefits at a glance
- Packed with high-performance features: Offering high value for money, this camera is available at an unbeatable price
- Compact Design: Its cost-optimized platform design offers an unprecedented price/performance ratio
- Industrial-grade hardware: meeting all the requirements of industrial image processing
- Powerful Software Development Kit (SDK) Vimba: integrating USB cameras into both PC-based and embedded systems
- Precise sensor-to-lens mount alignment
- Housings: Bare board, open housing, or closed housing
- Various lens mounts: C-Mount, CS-Mount, or S-Mount
- Micro-B USB 3.1 Gen 1 connector with screw locks for industrial applications
- USB connector position: Select between the back panel or the left side of the camera (seen from the sensor side)
Contact our Sales Team now!