Alvium 1800 U
- IMX264 CMOS sensor
- ALVIUM image processing
- USB3 Vision
- Various hardware options
Versatile USB camera with IMX264 sensor
Alvium USB cameras are designed for use in both machine vision and embedded applications. Offering high image quality and reducing workload for the host, Alvium enables innovation among system designers. The innovative ALVIUM System on Chip (SoC) performs image corrections and preprocessing tasks onboard the camera instead of the host computer. Unlike FPGAs commonly used in machine vision cameras, the ALVIUM SoC is extremely power efficient. With Alvium, integrating hardware and software can be done effortlessly, which ultimately reduces development time. The Sony IMX264 CMOS sensor enables imaging at 5.1 megapixel and 34 frames per second. Color models ship with an IR cut filter, monochrome models ship without a filter or protection glass.
Benefits and features
- Monochrome (1800 U-507m) and color (1800 U-507c) models
- ALVIUM® Technology for on-board image processing
- USB3 Vision interface for GenICam SFNC features
- Platform concept that enables the operation of different Alvium camera models with a common software
- Micro-B USB 3.1 Gen 1 connector with screw locks for industrial applications
- Precise sensor-to-lens mount alignment
- Standard M3 mounting holes for top and bottom mounting, standard M2 mounting holes for front mounting
- Industrial performance for both embedded and machine vision applications
- Housings: Bare board, open housing, or closed housing
- Various lens mount: C-Mount, CS-Mount
- USB connector position: Select between the back panel or the left side of the camera (seen from the sensor side).
For more information on hardware options, including product codes and technical data, such as technical drawings and mass, see the Alvium Cameras Hardware Options document.
- Tripod adapter
- USB 3.1 Gen 1 cable with screw connectors in various lengths
- I/O cables in various lengths
- Various lenses
When selecting a machine vision camera, the availability of the camera in the long term is an important selection criterion. Our online camera selector provides information on the availability of each camera model to help you choose the right camera for your needs. There are 4 categories related to the life cycle of each camera:
|Camera models that will be released shortly but are not available in series production yet.|
|State-of-the art cameras that are available and recommended for new design-ins. For these cameras, you can rely on long-term availability and support.|
Not for new designs
|Legacy camera models. They are still fully available to secure long-term supply to existing customers. However, if you plan a completely new design, we recommend that you look for a more recent alternative in the “Available” category.|
|A last-time-buy notification has already been distributed for these cameras. If you have been using them in your system for a long time, please place your orders before the last-time-buy deadline. See all discontinuations in the Product Change Notification section.|
Please contact our sales team if you need more information on product availability!
Configure your camera!
Select your hardware to see the technical data, downloads, and more information.