Alvium 1800 C
- IMX287 CMOS sensor
- ALVIUM image processing
- MIPI CSI-2 interface
- Various hardware options
Embedded vision CSI-2 camera with IMX287 sensor
Alvium CSI-2 cameras enable new designs for embedded applications with improved image quality and reduced workload for the host. The innovative ALVIUM System on Chip (SoC) performs image corrections and preprocessing tasks onboard the camera instead of the host computer. Unlike FPGAs commonly used in machine vision cameras, the ALVIUM SoC is extremely power efficient. With Alvium, integrating hardware and software can be done effortlessly, which ultimately reduces development time. The Sony IMX287 CMOS sensor enables imaging at 0.4 megapixel and 289 frames per second. Color models ship with an IR cut filter, monochrome and S-Mount models ship without a filter or protection glass.
Benefits and features
- Monochrome (1800 C-040m) and color (1800 C-040c) models
- ALVIUM® Technology for on-board image processing
- MIPI CSI-2 interface with up to 4 lanes
- Platform concept that enables the operation of different Alvium camera models with a common software
- Hirose HR FHH55 FPC connector with minimum space requirements for a compact design
- Precise sensor-to-lens mount alignment
- Standard M3 mounting holes for top and bottom mounting, standard M2 mounting holes for front mounting
- Industrial performance for embedded vision applications
- Easy-to-install driver and code examples
- Housing: Bare board or open housing
- Various lens mounts: C-Mount, CS-Mount, or S-Mount
For more information on hardware options, including product codes and technical data, such as technical drawings and mass, see the Alvium Cameras Hardware Options document.
- Tripod adapter
- Adapter boards connect to various embedded boards.
- FPC cables in 120 mm, 220 mm, and 420 mm length
- Various lenses and Allied Vision S-Mount lenses with focal lengths 2.97 - 12 mm
When selecting a machine vision camera, the availability of the camera in the long term is an important selection criterion. Our online camera selector provides information on the availability of each camera model to help you choose the right camera for your needs. There are 4 categories related to the life cycle of each camera:
|Camera models that will be released shortly but are not available in series production yet.|
|State-of-the art cameras that are available and recommended for new design-ins. For these cameras, you can rely on long-term availability and support.|
Not for new designs
|Legacy camera models. They are still fully available to secure long-term supply to existing customers. However, if you plan a completely new design, we recommend that you look for a more recent alternative in the “Available” category.|
|A last-time-buy notification has already been distributed for these cameras. If you have been using them in your system for a long time, please place your orders before the last-time-buy deadline. See all discontinuations in the Product Change Notification section.|
Please contact our sales team if you need more information on product availability!
Configure your camera!
Select your hardware to see the technical data, downloads, and more information.