- OnSemi (Aptina) CMOS sensor
- High frame rates
- Extensively tested accessories
Mako U-503B with CMOS ON Semiconductor (Aptina) MT9P031 sensor
Mako U-503B is a monochrome USB3 Vision camera with the ON Semiconductor (Aptina) MT9P031 CMOS sensor with rolling shutter. All Mako USB cameras have the same compact housing with a form factor of 49.5 x 29 x 29 mm. Screw locks ensure a safe electrical connection even in harsh industrial environments.
Every model is powered over the USB interface and has opto-isolated I/Os. The GPIOs give Mako U maximum flexibility to adapt to specific needs. The two non-isolated GPIO lines are TTL-based and programmable as input or output.
- Various IR cut/pass filters, protection glass, various lens mounts
- White medical housing
- Quantum efficiency
- Defect pixel correction (on/off)
- Region of interest (ROI)
- Gain (manual control, 0 to 17 dB)
- Exposure (manual control, 32 µs to 1.4 s)
- Gamma correction
- Reverse X
- DeviceLinkThroughputLimit (easy bandwidth control)
- Sync out modes: Waiting for a trigger, exposing, readout, imaging
- Storable user sets
The Mako U is an inexpensive USB 3.0 camera with a compact housing. USB 3.0 technology has lower latency and jitter times with less CPU load than other camera interfaces.
Typical applications for Mako U cameras:
- Machine vision
- Quality control
- Inspection, surveillance
- Industrial imaging
Please note: This selector filters lenses on technical criteria only. To find the right lens for your application requirements, please ask our Sales and Support teams for advice.
Camera installation, technical manual, and features
3D CAD files (STEP)
Software and firmware
Vimba is our current future-proof SDK for Mako U cameras.