- Latest CMOS sensor
- High frame rates
- Extensively tested accessories
Mako U-130B with CMOS ON Semi PYTHON 1300 sensor
Mako U-130B is a monochrome USB3 Vision camera with the ON Semiconductor PYTHON 1300 CMOS sensor. All Mako USB cameras have the same compact housing with a form factor of 49.5 x 29 x 29 mm. Screw locks ensure a safe electrical connection even in harsh industrial environments.
Every model is powered over the USB interface and has opto-isolated I/Os. The GPIOs give Mako U maximum flexibility to adapt to specific needs. The two non-isolated GPIO lines are TTL-based and programmable as input or output.
- Various IR cut/pass filters, protection glass, various lens mounts
- White medical housing
When selecting a machine vision camera, the availability of the camera in the long term is an important selection criterion. Our online camera selector provides information on the availability of each camera model to help you choose the right camera for your needs. There are 4 categories related to the life cycle of each camera:
|Camera models that will be released shortly but are not available in series production yet.|
|State-of-the art cameras that are available and recommended for new design-ins. For these cameras, you can rely on long-term availability and support.|
Not for new designs
|Legacy camera models. They are still fully available to secure long-term supply to existing customers. However, if you plan a completely new design, we recommend that you look for a more recent alternative in the “Available” category.|
|A last-time-buy notification has already been distributed for these cameras. If you have been using them in your system for a long time, please place your orders before the last-time-buy deadline. See all discontinuations in the Product Change Notification section.|
Please contact our sales team if you need more information on product availability!
- Quantum efficiency
- Defect pixel correction (on/off)
- Fixed pattern noise correction (on/off)
- Region of interest (ROI)
- Gain (manual control, 0 to 20 dB)
- Exposure (manual control, 44.2 µs to 1.4 s)
- Gamma correction
- Reverse X
- DeviceLinkThroughputLimit (easy bandwidth control)
- Sync out modes: Waiting for a trigger, exposing, readout, imaging
- Storable user sets
The Mako U is an inexpensive USB 3.0 camera with a compact housing. USB 3.0 technology has lower latency and jitter times with less CPU load than other camera interfaces.
Typical applications for Mako U cameras:
- Machine vision
- Quality control
- Inspection, surveillance
- Industrial imaging
Please note: This selector filters lenses on technical criteria only. To find the right lens for your application requirements, please ask our Sales and Support teams for advice.
Trigger, I/O & power cables
Hub & Repeater
Camera installation, technical manual, and features
- USB3 Vision Cameras Quickstart Guide V1.1.0USB installation instructions
- Mako U Techical Manual V1.1.4Find camera specifications in the technical manual.
- USB3 Vision Features Reference V1.0.0General overview of Allied Vision USB camera features – for Vimba users
- USB3 Vision Triggering Concept V1.1.0Triggering Mako U USB cameras
3D CAD files (STEP)
Software and firmware
Vimba is our current future-proof SDK for Mako U cameras.