- CMOSIS/ams NIR enhanced sensor
- Power over Ethernet
- Ultra-compact design
CMOSIS/ams CMV4000 sensor, NIR optimized, global shutter
Mako G-419B NIR is a 4.2 megapixel GigE machine vision camera that incorporates the high quality Type 1 (16.0 mm diagonal) CMOSIS/ams CMV4000 CMOS NIR enhanced sensor. At full resolution, this camera runs 26.3 frames per second. With a smaller region of interest, higher frame rates are possible.
Mako G cameras have an ultra-compact form factor and the same mounting positions as many analog cameras. All models include Power over Ethernet (PoE), three opto-isolated outputs, and a 64 MB image buffer. The image quality profits from the precisely aligned sensor. By default NIR models ship with no optical filter.
Benefits and features:
- GigE Vision interface with Power over Ethernet
- Screw mount RJ45 Ethernet connector for secure operation in industrial environments
- Supports cable lengths up to 100 meters (CAT-5e or CAT-6)
- Comprehensive I/O functionality for simplified system integration
- Popular C-Mount lens mount
- Easy camera mounting via standard M3 threads on top and bottom of housing or optional tripod adapter
- Easy software integration with Allied Vision's Vimba SDK and compatibility to the most popular third party image-processing libraries.
- Defect pixel masking feature with the Defect Mask Loader tool that allows you to manage a user defined defective pixel list to match your application and optimize the life cycle of the camera.
- Available with CS-Mount or M12-Mount adapter
- Available with Protection glass B 270 (ASG), IRC type Jenofilt 217 (IR cut filter), IRC Hoya C-5000 (IR cut filter), IRP RG715 (IR pass filter), IRP RG830 (IR pass filter)
When selecting a machine vision camera, the availability of the camera in the long term is an important selection criterion. Our online camera selector provides information on the availability of each camera model to help you choose the right camera for your needs. There are 4 categories related to the life cycle of each camera:
|Camera models that will be released shortly but are not available in series production yet.|
|State-of-the art cameras that are available and recommended for new design-ins. For these cameras, you can rely on long-term availability and support.|
Not for new designs
|Legacy camera models. They are still fully available to secure long-term supply to existing customers. However, if you plan a completely new design, we recommend that you look for a more recent alternative in the “Available” category.|
|A last-time-buy notification has already been distributed for these cameras. If you have been using them in your system for a long time, please place your orders before the last-time-buy deadline. See all discontinuations in the Product Change Notification section.|
Please contact our sales team if you need more information on product availability!
- Quantum efficiency
Imaging performance data is based on the evaluation methods in the EMVA 1288 Release 3.1 standard for characterization of image sensors and cameras. Measurements are typical values for NIR models measured at full resolution without optical filter. Contact Sales or AE for more information.
Image optimization features:
- Auto gain (manual gain control: 0 to 26 dB; 1 dB increments)
- Auto exposure (manual exposure control: 41 µs to 153 s; 1 µs increments)
- Defect pixel masking (user defined with Defect Mask Loader tool)
- Gamma correction
- One look-up table (LUT)
- Piecewise Linear HDR mode
- Region of interest (ROI), separate ROI for auto features
Camera control features:
- Event channel
- Image chunk data
- Storable user sets
- StreamBytesPerSecond (bandwidth control)
- Stream hold
- Sync out modes: Trigger ready, input, exposing, readout, imaging, strobe, GPO
- Temperature monitoring (main board only)
Mako G-419B NIR is suitable for a wide range of applications including:
- Quality control
- Inspection, surveillance
- Industrial imaging
- Machine vision
Please note: This selector filters lenses on technical criteria only. To find the right lens for your application requirements, please ask our Sales and Support teams for advice.
Trigger, I/O & power cables
Hub & Repeater
Camera installation, technical manual, and features
- GigE Installation Manual V1.2.0Achieve optimal performance of your GigE devices with our installation, setup, and troubleshooting recommendations
- Mako G Technical Manual V4.4.2Find camera-specific information in the technical manual
- GigE Features Reference V5.4.0General overview of Allied Vision GigE camera and driver features – for Vimba users
- Camera and Driver AttributesGeneral overview of Allied Vision GigE camera and driver attributes – for PvAPI users