- Ultra-compact design
- Teledyne e2v Sapphire CMOS sensor
- Switchable shutter modes
- 62 fps at full resolution
GigE Vision camera, Teledyne e2v Sapphire CMOS sensor, 62 fps
Mako G-131 is a 1.3 megapixel GigE machine camera that incorporates the high quality Type 1/1.8 (8.7 mm diagonal) Teledyne e2v Sapphire EV76C560 CMOS sensor. At full resolution, this camera runs 62 frames per second. With a smaller region of interest, higher frame rates are possible.
Mako G cameras have the same ultra-compact form factor and the same mounting positions as many analog cameras. All models include Power over Ethernet (PoE), three opto-isolated outputs, and a 64 MB image buffer. The image quality profits from the precisely aligned sensor. By default monochrome models ship with no optical filter and color models ship with IRC Hoya C-5000 IR cut filter.
Benefits and features:
- Monochrome (G-131B) and color (G-131C) models
- GigE Vision interface with Power over Ethernet
- Screw mount RJ45 Ethernet connector for secure operation in industrial environments
- Supports cable lengths up to 100 meters (CAT-5e or CAT-6)
- Comprehensive I/O functionality for simplified system integration
- Popular C-Mount lens mount
- Easy camera mounting via standard M3 threads on top and bottom of housing or optional tripod adapter
- Easy software integration with Allied Vision's Vimba SDK and compatibility to the most popular third party image-processing libraries.
- Defect pixel masking feature with the Defect Mask Loader tool that allows you to manage a user defined defective pixel list to match your application and optimize the life cycle of the camera.
- Available with protection glass, IR cut filter, or IR pass filter
When selecting a machine vision camera, the availability of the camera in the long term is an important selection criterion. Our online camera selector provides information on the availability of each camera model to help you choose the right camera for your needs. There are 4 categories related to the life cycle of each camera:
|Camera models that will be released shortly but are not available in series production yet.|
|State-of-the art cameras that are available and recommended for new design-ins. For these cameras, you can rely on long-term availability and support.|
Not for new designs
|Legacy camera models. They are still fully available to secure long-term supply to existing customers. However, if you plan a completely new design, we recommend that you look for a more recent alternative in the “Available” category.|
|A last-time-buy notification has already been distributed for these cameras. If you have been using them in your system for a long time, please place your orders before the last-time-buy deadline. See all discontinuations in the Product Change Notification section.|
Please contact our sales team if you need more information on product availability!
- Quantum efficiency
Imaging performance data is based on the evaluation methods in the EMVA 1288 Release 3.1 standard for characterization of image sensors and cameras. Measurements are typical values for monochrome models measured at full resolution without optical filter. Contact Sales or AE for more information.
Image optimization features:
- Auto gain (manual gain control: 0 to 24 dB, 1 dB increments)
- Auto exposure (exposure time control varies by pixel format)
- Auto white balance (G-131C only)
- Binning (1x1 and 2x2 binning)
- Color correction, hue, saturation (G-131C only)
- Defect pixel masking (user defined with Defect Mask Loader tool)
- Gamma correction
- One look-up table (LUT)
- Region of interest (ROI), separate ROI for auto features
- Reverse X/Y
Camera control features:
- Event channel
- Image chunk data
- Storable user sets
- StreamBytesPerSecond (bandwidth control)
- Stream hold
- Sync out modes: Trigger ready, input, exposing, readout, imaging, strobe, GPO
- Switchable Rolling, Global, GlobalReset shutter modes
- Temperature monitoring (main board only)
Mako G-131 is ideal for a wide range of applications including:
- Quality control
- Inspection, surveillance
- Industrial imaging
- Machine vision
Please note: This selector filters lenses on technical criteria only. To find the right lens for your application requirements, please ask our Sales and Support teams for advice.
Trigger, I/O & power cables
Hub & Repeater
Camera installation, technical manual, and features
Mako G QuickStart Guide
- Mako G QuickStart Guide V1.0.0The QuickStart Guide is available in 12 languages including Chinese, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Spanish, and Swedish.
- Mako G Technical Manual V4.4.3Find camera-specific information in the technical manual. See the Installation and hardware chapter for information on connecting your camera to a host computer.
- GigE Features Reference V5.5.0General overview of Allied Vision GigE camera and driver features – for Vimba users
- Camera and Driver AttributesGeneral overview of Allied Vision GigE camera and driver attributes – for PvAPI users
- Modular Concept External V11.5.1 | 2019-Sep-26Find out which options are available for your Allied Vision camera
3D CAD files (STEP)
Please right-click the link of a 3D camera model and select save as to download the file. After downloading, unzip the STEP file. You need a 3D CAD viewer application to view and measure the STEP files. Download a STEP viewer free of charge: https://www.freecadweb.org/