- Ultra-compact design
- Power over Ethernet
- 30.3 fps at full resolution
GigE camera with Sony ICX445 CCD sensor, 30.3 fps
Mako G-125 is a 1.2 megapixel GigE machine vision camera that incorporates the high quality Type 1/3 (6.0 diagonal) Sony ICX445 CCD sensor with EXview HAD technology. At full resolution, this camera runs 30.3 frames per second. With a smaller region of interest, higher frame rates are possible.
Mako G cameras have the same ultra-compact form factor and the same mounting positions as many analog cameras. All models include Power over Ethernet (PoE), three opto-isolated outputs, and a 64 MB image buffer. The image quality profits from the precisely aligned sensor. By default monochrome models ship with no optical filter and color models ship with IRC Hoya C-5000 IR cut filter.
Benefits and features:
- Monochrome (G-125B) and color (G-125C) models
- GigE Vision interface with Power over Ethernet
- Screw mount RJ45 Ethernet connector for secure operation in industrial environments
- Supports cable lengths up to 100 meters (CAT-5e or CAT-6)
- Comprehensive I/O functionality for simplified system integration
- Popular C-Mount lens mount
- Easy camera mounting via standard M3 threads on top and bottom of housing or optional tripod adapter
- Easy software integration with Allied Vision's Vimba SDK and compatibility to the most popular third party image-processing libraries.
Available with Protection glass B 270 (ASG), IRC type Jenofilt 217 (IR cut filter), IRC Hoya C-5000 (IR cut filter), IRP RG715 (IR pass filter), IRP RG830 (IR pass filter)
When selecting a machine vision camera, the availability of the camera in the long term is an important selection criterion. Our online camera selector provides information on the availability of each camera model to help you choose the right camera for your needs. There are 4 categories related to the life cycle of each camera:
|Camera models that will be released shortly but are not available in series production yet.|
|State-of-the art cameras that are available and recommended for new design-ins. For these cameras, you can rely on long-term availability and support.|
Not for new designs
|Legacy camera models. They are still fully available to secure long-term supply to existing customers. However, if you plan a completely new design, we recommend that you look for a more recent alternative in the “Available” category.|
|A last-time-buy notification has already been distributed for these cameras. If you have been using them in your system for a long time, please place your orders before the last-time-buy deadline. See all discontinuations in the Product Change Notification section.|
Please contact our sales team if you need more information on product availability!
- Quantum efficiency
Imaging performance data is based on the evaluation methods in the EMVA 1288 Release 3.1 standard for characterization of image sensors and cameras. Measurements are typical values for monochrome models measured at full resolution without optical filter. Contact Sales or AE for more information.
Image optimization features:
- Auto gain (manual gain control: 0 to 30 dB; 1 dB increments)
- Auto exposure (manual exposure control: 12 µs to 84 s; 1 µs increments)
- Auto white balance (G-125C only)
- Color correction, hue, saturation (G-125C only)
- Gamma correction
- One look-up table (LUT)
- Region of interest (ROI), separate ROI for auto features
Camera control features:
- Event channel
- Image chunk data
- Storable user sets
- StreamBytesPerSecond (bandwidth control)
- Stream hold
- Sync out modes: Trigger ready, input, exposing, readout, imaging, strobe, GPO
- Temperature monitoring (main board only)
Mako G-125 is ideal for a wide range of applications including:
- Quality control
- Inspection, surveillance
- Industrial imaging
- Machine vision
Please note: This selector filters lenses on technical criteria only. To find the right lens for your application requirements, please ask our Sales and Support teams for advice.
Trigger, I/O & power cables
Hub & Repeater
Camera technical manual and features reference
- Mako G Technical Manual V4.4.2Find camera-specific information in the technical manual. See the Installation and hardware chapter for information on connecting your camera to a host computer.
- GigE Features Reference V5.4.0General overview of Allied Vision GigE camera and driver features – for Vimba users
- Camera and Driver AttributesGeneral overview of Allied Vision GigE camera and driver attributes – for PvAPI users