- GigE Vision SWIR camera
- Power over Ethernet (PoE+)
- Very strong sensor cooling
Goldeye G-032 TEC cooled InGaAs camera
The Goldeye G-032 SWIR Cool is a short-wave infrared camera that is optimized for scientific grade applications often requiring long exposure times. To enable low-noise imaging in the spectral range from 900 nm to 1700 nm the camera is equipped with a nitrogen filled cooling chamber and enables via the dual-stage thermo-electric cooler (TEC) a very strong sensor cooling of up to -60 °C towards the housing temperature.
The standardized GigE Vision interface and comprehensive I/O control options simplify the connection to many software solution and the synchronization with other system components.
In addition several automated on-board image correction features contribute to the Goldeye's outstanding image quality.
Reveal more of the invisible with Goldeye SWIR cameras!
Benefits and features
- Very strong sensor cooling for low-noise imaging with long exposure times
- GigE Vision interface with PoE+
- Comprehensive I/O control options
- Automated on-board image correction
- Extended operating temperature range
- Available with C-Mount, F-Mount, M42-Mount
- Quantum efficiency
IR-specific features (camera and sensor)
- Integrated correction data sets, compensation of sensor inhomogeneity and underlying structure (non-uniformity correction, NUC )
- Defect pixel correction
- Background correction
- Automated and manual sensor temperature management via TEC Features
- Temperature status indicator
- Temperature specific events
- Automatic exposure time control
- Gain (analog)
- I/O configuration and trigger control
- Stream hold (deferred image output)
- Storable user sets
- Firmware update in the field
Goldeye cameras are compatible with Allied Vision's Vimba SDK. Moreover, in combination with Allied Vision’s AcquireControl software, extensive image analysis functions are available:
- Pseudo color LUT with several color profiles
- Auto contrast
- Auto brightness
- Analyze multiple regions (rectangular, circle) within the image
- Real-time statistics and histogram display
Goldeye cameras are very sensitive in the SWIR spectrum. They can be used in an extended operating temperature range. Thanks to TEC cooling and integrated image correction, Goldeye cameras achieve an outstanding image quality with little noise and a high dynamic range. They are well-suited for many typical SWIR applications in various industry branches:
- Semiconductor industry: solar cell and chip inspection
- Recyling industry: plastics sorting
- Medical imaging, sciences: hyperspectral imaging, microscopy, OCT
- Metal and glass industry: thermal imaging of hot objects (250 °C to 800 °C)
- Agriculture industry: airborne remote sensing
- Printing industry: banknote inspection
- Electronics industry: laser beam profiling
- Surveillance and security: vision enhancement (e.g., through fog or night vision)
To learn more about typical application fields for SWIR cameras, download our White Paper:
Seeing beyond the visible – short-wave infrared (SWIR) cameras offer new application fields in machine vision
Please note: This selector filters lenses on technical criteria only. To find the right lens for your application requirements, please ask our Sales and Support teams for advice.
Datasheets and brochures
- Goldeye G CL ProductFlyer
- Allied Vision Infrared Camera Brochure V1.0.1Allied Vision infrared cameras. Infrared cameras; Vimba Software Development Kit.
- Allied Vision Camera Selection Guide V4.3.0Allied Vision product range. Visible and infrared cameras; camera accessories; Vimba Software Development Kit.
Camera installation, technical manual, and features
- Goldeye G: Allied Vision GigE Installation Manual V1.2.0Achieve optimal performance of your GigE devices with our installation, setup, and troubleshooting recommendations
- Goldeye CL: Installation Manual V2.0.0Achieve optimal performance of your Goldeye CL cameras with our installation, setup, and troubleshooting recommendations
- Goldeye G/CL: Technical Manual V3.1.2Find camera-specific information in the technical manual
- Goldeye GenICam Features & Camera Link RegistersReference: Features as seen in the Allied Vision Vimba viewer, and Camera Link registers incl. a short introduction to GenCP
- Goldeye CL: Usage of Frame Grabbers with Goldeye CL CamerasApplication Note: Frame grabbers tested by Allied Vision with the Goldeye CL family.
- Goldeye G/CL: Usage of Heat Sinks with Goldeye CamerasApplication Note: Apply additional passive cooling to increase image quality.
- Goldeye G: Migrating to Goldeye G from earlier camera modelsApplication Note: Move from a Goldeye P or NIR camera to the new Goldeye G.
- GigE Camera and Driver Attributes V1.4.0General overview of Allied Vision GigE camera and driver attributes – for PvAPI users
3D CAD files (STEP)
Please right-click the link of a 3D camera model and select save as to download the file. After downloading, unzip the STEP file. You need a 3D CAD viewer application to view and measure the STEP files. Download a STEP viewer free of charge: http://www.ida-step.net/