- Fastest Camera Link InGaAs SWIR camera
- VGA resolution
- Compact industrial design, no fan
- Simple camera configuration via GenCP
Goldeye CL-033 TECless - High-speed TECless VGA InGaAs camera
The Goldeye CL-033 TECless high-speed camera is the fastest VGA resolution short wave infrared camera (SWIR) with Camera Link interface. Frame rates up to 301 fps at full resolution enable you to access versatile application fields and to speed up your processes. Thanks to its very affordable price, many cost-sensitive applications can benefit from the camera's outstanding performance.
Save time and money to integrate the camera into your system: A small form factor and multiple mounting options let the camera fit easily into compact system designs. In addition, its standardized Camera Link interface with GenCP support and comprehensive I/O control options simplify the connection to your software solution and the synchronization with other system components.
Several on-board image correction features contribute to the Goldeye's outstanding image quality.
Reveal more of the invisible with Goldeye SWIR cameras!
Benefits and features
- Compact industrial design
- Up to 301 fps at full resolution
- Simple camera configuration via GenCP
- Comprehensive I/O control options
- Automated on-board image correction
- Available with C-Mount; F-Mount and M42-Mount available on request
When selecting a machine vision camera, the availability of the camera in the long term is an important selection criterion. Our online camera selector provides information on the availability of each camera model to help you choose the right camera for your needs. There are 4 categories related to the life cycle of each camera:
|Camera models that will be released shortly but are not available in series production yet.|
|State-of-the art cameras that are available and recommended for new design-ins. For these cameras, you can rely on long-term availability and support.|
Not for new designs
|Legacy camera models. They are still fully available to secure long-term supply to existing customers. However, if you plan a completely new design, we recommend that you look for a more recent alternative in the “Available” category.|
|A last-time-buy notification has already been distributed for these cameras. If you have been using them in your system for a long time, please place your orders before the last-time-buy deadline. See all discontinuations in the Product Change Notification section.|
Please contact our sales team if you need more information on product availability!
- Quantum efficiency
IR-specific features (camera and sensor)
- Integrated correction data sets, compensation of sensor inhomogeneity and underlying structures (non-uniformity correction - NUC )
- Defect pixel correction
- Background correction
- Automated and manual sensor temperature management via TEC Features
- Temperature status indicator
- Temperature specific events
- Automatic exposure time control
- Gain (analog)
- I/O configuration and trigger control
- Stream hold (deferred image output)
- Storable user sets
- Firmware update in the field
- Region of interest (ROI) control, Look-up table (LUT) support, as well as various Auto-Features
- Adjustable pixel clock frequency
- Support for Camera Control (CC ports) signals
- Automatic acquisition start after booting the camers
Goldeye cameras are compatible with Allied Vision's Vimba SDK. Moreover, in combination with our AcquireControl software, extensive image analysis functions are available:
- Pseudo color LUT with several color profiles
- Auto contrast
- Auto brightness
- Analyze multiple regions (rectangular, circle) within the image
- Real-time statistics and histogram display
Goldeye cameras are very sensitive in the SWIR spectrum. They can be used in an extended operating temperature range. Thanks to integrated image correction, Goldeye cameras achieve an outstanding image quality with little noise and a high dynamic range. They are well-suited for many typical SWIR applications in various industry branches:
- Semiconductor industry: solar cell and chip inspection
- Recyling industry: plastics sorting
- Medical imaging, sciences: hyperspectral imaging, microscopy, OCT
- Metal and glass industry: thermal imaging of hot objects (250 °C to 800 °C)
- Agriculture industry: airborne remote sensing
- Printing industry: banknote inspection
- Electronics industry: laser beam profiling
- Surveillance and security: vision enhancement (for example, through fog or night vision)
To learn more about typical application fields for SWIR cameras, download our White Paper:
Seeing beyond the visible – short-wave infrared (SWIR) cameras offer new application fields in machine vision
Please note: This selector filters lenses on technical criteria only. To find the right lens for your application requirements, please ask our Sales and Support teams for advice.
Trigger, I/O & power cables
Hub & Repeater
Data sheets and brochures
- Goldeye G CL ProductFlyer
- Allied Vision Infrared Camera Brochure V1.2Allied Vision infrared cameras. Infrared cameras; Vimba Software Development Kit.
- Allied Vision Camera Line-Up V5.3.2Allied Vision product range, including cameras for the visible and the infrared spectrum, camera accessories, and Vimba Software Development Kit
Camera installation, technical manual, and features
- Modular Concept External V11.7.0 | 2020-Apr-01Find out which options are available for your Allied Vision camera
- Goldeye CL: Usage of Frame Grabbers with Goldeye CL CamerasApplication Note: Frame grabbers tested and approved for use with Goldeye CL cameras.
- Goldeye G/CL: Maximizing framerates using ITR and IWRApplication Note: Using ITR and IWR mode to maximize the framerate of Goldeye Cameras.
- Goldeye G: Migrating to Goldeye G from earlier camera modelsApplication Note: Move from a Goldeye P or NIR camera to the new Goldeye G.
- Goldeye G/CL: Usage of Heat Sinks with Goldeye CamerasApplication Note: Apply additional passive cooling to increase image quality.
- Goldeye G/CL: Using the look-up tables for image processingApplication Note: How to use the pre-configured and user-configurable LUT files of Goldeye models.
- Goldeye G/CL: Temperature influence on image quality of SWIR camerasApplication Note: How InGaAs sensors are affected by temperature and how Goldeye cameras compensate for temperature influence.
3D CAD files (STEP)
Please right-click the link of a 3D camera model and select save as to download the file. After downloading, unzip the STEP file. You need a 3D CAD viewer application to view and measure the STEP files. Download a STEP viewer free of charge: https://www.freecadweb.org/
- Goldeye CL, C-MountUse for CL-008 TEC1, CL-032 TEC1, CL-033 TEC1 and CL-033 TECless, with C-Mount adapter.
- Goldeye CL Cool, C-MountUse for CL-008 Cool TEC1, and CL-032 Cool TEC2, with C-Mount adapter.
- Goldeye CL, F-Mount Use for CL-008 TEC1, CL-032 TEC1, CL-033 TEC1, with F-Mount adapter.
- Goldeye CL, M42 Mount Use for CL-008 TEC1, CL-032 TEC1, CL-033 TEC1, with M42-Mount adapter.
- Goldeye G, C-MountUse for G-008 TEC1, G-032 TEC1, G-033 TEC1, and G-033 TECless, with C-Mount adapter.
- Goldeye G Cool, C-MountUse for G-008 Cool TEC1, and G-032 Cool TEC2, with C-Mount adapter.
- Goldeye G Cool, F-MountUse for G-032 Cool TEC2, with F-Mount adapter.
- Goldeye G Cool, M42-MountUse for G-032 Cool TEC2, with M42-Mount adapter.
- Goldeye G, F-MountUse for G-008 TEC1, G-032 TEC1, G033 TEC1, with F-Mount adapter.
- Goldeye G, M42-MountUse for G-008 TEC1, G-032 TEC1, and G-033 TEC1, with M42-Mount adapter.