CL-400 200 fps
- Bonito CL-400 200 fps High Speed camera, 4 Megapixels with 193 fps, Camera Link
High Speed camera, 4 Megapixels with 193 fps, Camera Link
The Bonito CL-400B/C 200 fps reaches 193 fps at full resolution. Allied Vision Technologies offers this slower Bonito version at a lower price than the fast version. It comes with the same CMOS global shutter sensor. Higher frame rates can be reached with a smaller ROI (region of interest).
Benefits and features:
- 193 fps at 2320 x 1726 pixels
- Global shutter CMOS sensor (excellent sensitivity due to microlenses)
- Robust and lightweight aluminum alloy housing
- High data rates, 1 x 10 tap Camera Link Full+ with 80 MHz
- Very low power consumption, <4.2 W
- Available with C- / F- / EF-Mount
When selecting a machine vision camera, the availability of the camera in the long term is an important selection criterion. Our online camera selector provides information on the availability of each camera model to help you choose the right camera for your needs. There are 4 categories related to the life cycle of each camera:
|Camera models that will be released shortly but are not available in series production yet.|
|State-of-the art cameras that are available and recommended for new design-ins. For these cameras, you can rely on long-term availability and support.|
Not for new designs
|Legacy camera models. They are still fully available to secure long-term supply to existing customers. However, if you plan a completely new design, we recommend that you look for a more recent alternative in the “Available” category.|
|A last-time-buy notification has already been distributed for these cameras. If you have been using them in your system for a long time, please place your orders before the last-time-buy deadline. See all discontinuations in the Product Change Notification section.|
Please contact our sales team if you need more information on product availability!
- Quantum efficiency
- Region of interest (ROI
- Fixed pattern noise (FPN) correction
- Digital gain (selects 8 of 10 bits for output)
- Offset (brightness)
- Exposure time: 3.0 µs, up to 1 s (recommended), > 1s also possible
- Continuous mode (image acquisition with maximum frame rate)
- Image on demand mode (triggered image acquisition)
The Bonito CL-400B/C 200 fps is a good choice for applications which require a fast frame rate and excellent image quality. Its global shutter CMOS sensor is ideally suited for high-resolution motion capture. Another benefit is the robust, lightweight, and very compact housing. The camera transmits the images to the frame grabber in real-time.
- Applications with high demands on image quality and fast frame rates
- Motion capture with high resolution
- 3D recordings of still and moving objects
- Science and research
- Medical imaging
- High speed imaging in general
Please note: This selector filters lenses on technical criteria only. To find the right lens for your application requirements, please ask our Sales and Support teams for advice.
Trigger, I/O & power cables
Hub & Repeater
- Bonito Technical Manual V2.4.0Find camera specifications and features in the technical manual.