- APS-H optical format CMOS sensor
- 4-DIN type connector
- 79.7 fps at full resolution
26.2 Megapixel CMOS camera for wide temperature ranges - CoaXPress
The Bonito PRO is Allied Vision’s brand new high-bandwidth camera series with a CoaXPress interface. Equipped with four DIN 1.0/2.3 connectors the camera is capable to transmit 25 Gbps via quad CXP-6 (6.25 Gbps) high-speed connections. The Bonito PRO features a rugged, fan-less housing design and its powerful feature set make this camera an ideal choice for high-definition imaging applications demanding high-throughput, robustness, and system design-in flexibility. By default, monochrome models ship with no optical filter and color models ship with a Type IRC30 IR cut filter.
Benefits and features
- Monochrome (X-2620B) and color (X-2620C) models
- Extended feature set with Sequencer Control and Multiple Region of Interest selection to support advanced imaging applications
- On-board Defect Pixel and 2D Fixed Pattern Noise Correction for improved image quality
- Simplified firmware update in the field via interface cables using GenICam File Access
- Robust, fan-less design for industrial imaging applications
- Heat-dissipation optimized housing to reduce image noise
- Build-in tripod adapter and multiple mounting holes for eased system integration
- DIN 1.0/2.3 CoaXPress connectors for secure operation in industrial environments
- Single cable solution using Trigger and Power over CoaXPress
- Comprehensive I/O functionality for extended control of connected system components
- Select between B 270 ASG protection glass and filter types: IRC30 IR cut filter or Schneider 486 IR cut filter
When selecting a machine vision camera, the availability of the camera in the long term is an important selection criterion. Our online camera selector provides information on the availability of each camera model to help you choose the right camera for your needs. There are 4 categories related to the life cycle of each camera:
|Camera models that will be released shortly but are not available in series production yet.|
|State-of-the art cameras that are available and recommended for new design-ins. For these cameras, you can rely on long-term availability and support.|
Not for new designs
|Legacy camera models. They are still fully available to secure long-term supply to existing customers. However, if you plan a completely new design, we recommend that you look for a more recent alternative in the “Available” category.|
|A last-time-buy notification has already been distributed for these cameras. If you have been using them in your system for a long time, please place your orders before the last-time-buy deadline. See all discontinuations in the Product Change Notification section.|
Please contact our sales team if you need more information on product availability!
- Quantum efficiency
Imaging performance data is based on the evaluation methods in the EMVA 1288 Release 3.1 standard for characterization of image sensors and cameras. Measurements are typical values for monochrome models measured without optical filter.
Image optimization features:
- Auto gain (manual gain control: 0 to 22 dB)
- Auto exposure (manual exposure control: 1 µs to 1 s)
- Auto white balance (X-2620C only)
- Binning (horizontal and/or vertical), (sum or average)
- Decimation X/Y
- Gamma correction
- Look-up tables
- Defect Pixel Correction
- Fixed Pattern Noise Correction
Camera control features:
- Multiple region of interest
- Sequencer Control
- Trigger over CoaXPress
- EF lens control (order option -18)
- Storable user sets
- Sync out modes: Trigger ready, input, exposing, readout, imaging, strobe, GPO
- Temperature monitoring (main board and sensor board)
Bonito PRO X-2620 is ideal for a wide range of applications including:
- Automated Optical Inspection of flat panel displays, PCB/electronics, printings
- 2D/3D Surface Inspection (for example, glass)
- Aerial imaging
Please note: This selector filters lenses on technical criteria only. To find the right lens for your application requirements, please ask our Sales and Support teams for advice.
Trigger, I/O & power cables
Hub & Repeater
Camera installation, technical manual, and features
- Bonito PRO QuickStart GuideThe QuickStart Guide is available in 12 languages including Chinese, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Spanish, and Swedish.
- Bonito PRO Technical Manual V1.0.6Find camera specifications in the technical manual.
- Bonito PRO Features Reference V1.0.0General overview of Bonito PRO features as seen in the frame grabber viewer or SDK.
- Modular Concept External V11.9.0 | 2021-Jan-01Find out which options are available for your Allied Vision camera
- Lens Mount Comparison application noteOverview of the different lens mounts available with Bonito PRO cameras.
- Hardware Selection for Bonito PRO camerasFind tested frame grabbers and their limitations and supported cables.
- Multiple Regions of Interest application noteConfigure Multiple Regions of Interest on your Bonito PRO camera.
- Sequencer Control application noteConfigure Sequencer Control on your Bonito PRO camera.
- Benefits of CoaXPress
3D CAD files (STEP)
Please right-click the link of a 3D camera model and select save as to download the file. After downloading, unzip the STEP file. You need a 3D CAD viewer application to view and measure the STEP files. Download a STEP viewer free of charge: https://www.freecadweb.org/