G-629 NIR Cool
- 6 Megapixels resolution
- Exposure time up to more than 4200 s
Cooled 6 Megapixel camera, visible and NIR spectrum
The Bigeye G-629B Cool is a cooled CCD camera with 6 Megapixels resolution and a sensitive full frame sensor. This camera is optimal for applications with low light conditions requiring long exposure times.
The camera can operate with its internal long life electromechanical shutter or with external impulse light sources and constantly opened shutter.
Benefits and features
- GigE Vision, multi-functional, user-configurable I/O interface
- OnSemi KAF-6303E sensor, 3072 x 2048 pixels, cooled to +5 °C (stabilized), quantum efficiency @530 nm: 49%, exposure time up to 4292 s (≈ 71 min)
- Reliable operation under rough industrial conditions
- Quantum efficiency
- Gain (6 dB)
- Exposure time 50688 µs to ≈ 71 minutes
- Binning (2x1, 2x2)
- Gamma (0.45, 0.5, 0.7)
- Three look-up tables (LUTs)
- Five storable user sets
The Bigeye G-629B Cool can be easily integrated into your application, since it is GigE Vision compliant and compatible with Allied Vision's GigE SDKs. Additionally, this camera can be used with numerous third-party software solutions.
The Bigeye G-629B Cool is a low-noise CCD camera with a very high dynamic range. It is best suited for applications with the highest demands on image quality. Due to the Peltier cooling, the camera is ideal for image acquisition with long exposure times.
- Low-noise imaging (industrial and scientific imaging)
- Image acquisition with long exposure times
- Microscopy with high resolution
- Fluorescence microscopy
- Gel electrophoresis, DNA documentation
- Non-destructive evaluation of photosensitive objects
Please note: This selector filters lenses on technical criteria only. To find the right lens for your application requirements, please ask our Sales and Support teams for advice.
Camera installation, technical manual, and features
- GigE Installation Manual V1.2.0Achieve optimal performance of your GigE devices with our installation, setup, and troubleshooting recommendations
- Bigeye G Technical Manual V2.2.0Bigeye G technical manual; Bigeye G Bedienungsanleitung; Bigeye G Anleitung; Bigeye G manual;
- GigE Features Reference V5.3.1General overview of Allied Vision GigE camera and driver features – for Vimba users
- GigE Camera and Driver Attributes V1.4.0General overview of Allied Vision GigE camera and driver attributes – for PvAPI users