- Specially made for scientific applications
- Exposure time up to more than 4200 s
Cooled CCD camera with Sony ICX674
The Bigeye G-283B Cool is a Peltier cooled low-noise camera for the highest demands. It is made for scientific applications with low light conditions requiring long exposure times. The camera features an excellent dynamic range and an outstanding signal-to-noise ratio.
Benefits and features:
- GigE Vision, multi-functional, user-configurable I/O interface
- Sony ICX674 EXview HAD II sensor, 1928 x 1452 pixels, quantum efficiency @530 nm: 73%, exposure time up to 4292 s (≈ 71 min)
- Reliable operation under rough industrial conditions
When selecting a machine vision camera, the availability of the camera in the long term is an important selection criterion. Our online camera selector provides information on the availability of each camera model to help you choose the right camera for your needs. There are 4 categories related to the life cycle of each camera:
|Camera models that will be released shortly but are not available in series production yet.|
|State-of-the art cameras that are available and recommended for new design-ins. For these cameras, you can rely on long-term availability and support.|
Not for new designs
|Legacy camera models. They are still fully available to secure long-term supply to existing customers. However, if you plan a completely new design, we recommend that you look for a more recent alternative in the “Available” category.|
|A last-time-buy notification has already been distributed for these cameras. If you have been using them in your system for a long time, please place your orders before the last-time-buy deadline. See all discontinuations in the Product Change Notification section.|
Please contact our sales team if you need more information on product availability!
- Quantum efficiency
- Gain (6 dB)
- Exposure time 9083 µs to 4294 seconds (≈ 71 min)
- Binning (2x1, 2x2)
- Gamma 0.45, 0.5, 0.7
- Three look-up tables (LUTs)
- Five storable user sets
The Bigeye G-283B Cool can be easily integrated into your application, since it is GigE Vision compliant and compatible with Allied Vision's GigE SDKs. Additionally, this camera can be used with numerous third-party software solutions.
The Bigeye G-283B Cool is a low noise CCD camera with an excellent signal/noise ratio. It is best suited for applications with the highest demands on image quality. Thanks to the Peltier cooling, it is ideal for image acquisition with long exposure times.
- Low-noise imaging (industrial and scientific imaging)
- Image acquisition with long exposure times
- Microscopy with high resolution
- Fluorescence microscopy
- Gel electrophoresis, DNA documentation
- Non-destructive evaluation of photosensitive objects
Please note: This selector filters lenses on technical criteria only. To find the right lens for your application requirements, please ask our Sales and Support teams for advice.
Trigger, I/O & power cables
Hub & Repeater
Camera installation, technical manual, and features
- GigE Installation Manual V1.2.0Achieve optimal performance of your GigE devices with our installation, setup, and troubleshooting recommendations
- Bigeye G Technical Manual V2.2.0Bigeye G technical manual; Bigeye G Bedienungsanleitung; Bigeye G Anleitung; Bigeye G manual;
- GigE Features Reference V5.4.0General overview of Allied Vision GigE camera and driver features – for Vimba users
- Camera and Driver AttributesGenICam features and Camera Link registers