G-132 NIR Cool
- Sensitive in both the visible and NIR spectrum
- Exposure time up to more than 4200 s
NIR optimized camera with Sony ICX285, Peltier cooling -20 °C
The Bigeye G-132B NIR Cool is distinguished by high performance both in the visible spectrum and the NIR spectrum; its Sony ICX285 CCD sensor is modified for enhanced NIR sensitivity.
Benefits and features:
- GigE Vision, multi-functional, user-configurable I/O interface
- Sony ICX285 EXview HAD CCD sensor, 1280 x 1024 pixels, extended sensitivity ranging from 350 nm to 1000 nm, peltier cooling, stabilized to -20 °C, exposure time up to 4292 s (≈ 71 min)
- Reliable operation under rough industrial conditions
When selecting a machine vision camera, the availability of the camera in the long term is an important selection criterion. Our online camera selector provides information on the availability of each camera model to help you choose the right camera for your needs. There are 4 categories related to the life cycle of each camera:
|Camera models that will be released shortly but are not available in series production yet.|
|State-of-the art cameras that are available and recommended for new design-ins. For these cameras, you can rely on long-term availability and support.|
Not for new designs
|Legacy camera models. They are still fully available to secure long-term supply to existing customers. However, if you plan a completely new design, we recommend that you look for a more recent alternative in the “Available” category.|
|A last-time-buy notification has already been distributed for these cameras. If you have been using them in your system for a long time, please place your orders before the last-time-buy deadline. See all discontinuations in the Product Change Notification section.|
Please contact our sales team if you need more information on product availability!
- Quantum efficiency
- Gain (6 dB)
- Exposure time 80077 µs to 4294 seconds (≈ 71 min)
- Binning (2x1, 2x2)
- Three look-up tables (LUTs)
- Gamma (0.45, 0.5, 0.7)
- Five storable user sets
The Bigeye G-132 NIR Cool can be easily integrated into your application, since it is GigE Vision compliant and compatible with Allied Vision's GigE SDKs. Additionally, this camera can be used with numerous third-party software solutions.
The Bigeye G-132B NIR Cool is a prime quality CCD camera that is sensitive both in the visible and the NIR spectrum. It is optimal for applications requiring long exposure times.
- Low-noise imaging (industrial and scientific imaging)
- Image acquisition with long exposure times
- Microscopy with high resolution
- Fluorescence microscopy
- Gel electrophoresis, DNA documentation
- Non-destructive evaluation of photosensitive objects
- Solar cell/wafer inspection
Please note: This selector filters lenses on technical criteria only. To find the right lens for your application requirements, please ask our Sales and Support teams for advice.
Trigger, I/O & power cables
Hub & Repeater
Camera installation, technical manual, and features
- GigE Installation Manual V1.2.0Achieve optimal performance of your GigE devices with our installation, setup, and troubleshooting recommendations
- Bigeye G Technical Manual V2.2.0Bigeye G technical manual; Bigeye G Bedienungsanleitung; Bigeye G Anleitung; Bigeye G manual;
- GigE Features Reference V5.3.2General overview of Allied Vision GigE camera and driver features – for Vimba users
- Camera and Driver AttributesGeneral overview of Allied Vision GigE camera and driver attributes – for PvAPI users