- Exposure time up to more than 4200 s
- Excellent quantum efficiency
Peltier cooled CCD camera with Sony ICX285, -20 °C
The Bigeye G-132B Cool is a low noise CCD camera. It is distinguished by an outstandingly low dark current and an excellent quantum efficiency. The Bigeye G-132B Cool is designed to produce a superior image quality even at very long exposure times.
Benefits and features:
- GigE Vision, Multi-functional, user-configurable I/O interface
- Sony ICX285 EXview HAD CCD sensor, 1280 x 1024 pixels, quantum efficiency @530 nm: 72%, exposure time up to 4292 s (≈ 71 min)
- Reliable operation under rough industrial conditions
- Quantum efficiency
- Gain (6 dB)
- Binning (2x1, 2x2)
- Exposure time 80077 µs to 4294 seconds (≈ 71 min)
- Three look-up tables (LUTs)
- Gamma (0.45, 0.5, 0.7)
- Five storable user sets
The Bigeye G-132B Cool can be easily integrated into your application, since it is GigE Vision compliant and compatible with Allied Vision's GigE SDKs. Additionally, this camera can be used with numerous third-party software solutions.
The Bigeye G-132B Cool is a prime quality CCD camera with dual level Peltier cooling. It is best suited for applications with the highest demands on image quality, especially under low-light conditions.
- Low-noise imaging (industrial and scientific imaging)
- Image acquisition with long exposure times
- Microscopy with high resolution
- Fluorescence microscopy
- Gel electrophoresis, DNA documentation
- Non-destructive evaluation of photosensitive objects
Please note: This selector filters lenses on technical criteria only. To find the right lens for your application requirements, please ask our Sales and Support teams for advice.
Camera installation, technical manual, and features
- GigE Installation Manual V1.2.0Achieve optimal performance of your GigE devices with our installation, setup, and troubleshooting recommendations
- Bigeye G Technical Manual V2.2.0Bigeye G technical manual; Bigeye G Bedienungsanleitung; Bigeye G Anleitung; Bigeye G manual;
- GigE Features Reference V5.3.2General overview of Allied Vision GigE camera and driver features – for Vimba users
- GigE Camera and Driver Attributes V1.4.0General overview of Allied Vision GigE camera and driver attributes – for PvAPI users