- Outstanding signal-to-noise ratio
- Exposure time up to more than 4200 s
- 10 Megapixel resolution
11 Megapixel CCD camera, cooled OnSemi 35 mm sensor
The Bigeye G-1100B Cool is a high-resolution cooled CCD camera. It includes a sensitive 35 mm OnSemi sensor. Due to the cooling to 0 °C, this camera features high-resolution imaging with outstanding signal-to-noise ratio.
Benefits and features:
- GigE Vision, multi-functional, user-configurable I/O interface
- OnSemi KAI-11002 sensor, 4024 x 2680 pixels, quantum efficiency @530 nm: 59%, peltier cooled to 0 °C, Exposure time up to 4292 s (≈ 71 min)
- Reliable operation under rough industrial conditions
- Quantum efficiency
- Gain (6 dB)
- Exposure time 1394 µs to ≈ 71 minutes
- Binning (1x2, 2x1, 2x2)
- Gamma (0.45, 0.5, 0.7)
- Three look-up tables (LUTs)
- Five storable user sets
The Bigeye G-1100B Cool can be easily integrated into your application, since it is GigE Vision compliant and compatible with Allied Vision's GigE SDKs. Additionally, this camera can be used with numerous third-party software solutions.
The Bigeye G-1100B Cool is the perfect choice for image acquisition with high resolution and low noise. Long exposure times with the cooled sensor produce images with outstanding image quality.
- Low-noise imaging (industrial and scientific imaging)
- Image acquisition with long exposure times
- Microscopy with high resolution
- Fluorescence microscopy
- Gel electrophoresis, DNA documentation
- Non-destructive evaluation of photosensitive objects
Please note: This selector filters lenses on technical criteria only. To find the right lens for your application requirements, please ask our Sales and Support teams for advice.
Camera installation, technical manual, and features
- GigE Installation Manual V1.2.0Achieve optimal performance of your GigE devices with our installation, setup, and troubleshooting recommendations
- Bigeye G Technical Manual V2.2.0Bigeye G technical manual; Bigeye G Bedienungsanleitung; Bigeye G Anleitung; Bigeye G manual;
- GigE Features Reference V5.3.2General overview of Allied Vision GigE camera and driver features – for Vimba users
- GigE Camera and Driver Attributes V1.4.0General overview of Allied Vision GigE camera and driver attributes – for PvAPI users