- Outstanding signal-to-noise ratio
- Exposure time up to more than 4200 s
- 10 Megapixel resolution
11 Megapixel CCD camera, cooled OnSemi 35 mm sensor
The Bigeye G-1100B Cool is a high-resolution cooled CCD camera. It includes a sensitive 35 mm OnSemi sensor. Due to the cooling to 0 °C, this camera features high-resolution imaging with outstanding signal-to-noise ratio.
Benefits and features:
- GigE Vision, multi-functional, user-configurable I/O interface
- OnSemi KAI-11002 sensor, 4024 x 2680 pixels, quantum efficiency @530 nm: 59%, peltier cooled to 0 °C, Exposure time up to 4292 s (≈ 71 min)
- Reliable operation under rough industrial conditions
When selecting a machine vision camera, the availability of the camera in the long term is an important selection criterion. Our online camera selector provides information on the availability of each camera model to help you choose the right camera for your needs. There are 4 categories related to the life cycle of each camera:
|Camera models that will be released shortly but are not available in series production yet.|
|State-of-the art cameras that are available and recommended for new design-ins. For these cameras, you can rely on long-term availability and support.|
Not for new designs
|Legacy camera models. They are still fully available to secure long-term supply to existing customers. However, if you plan a completely new design, we recommend that you look for a more recent alternative in the “Available” category.|
|A last-time-buy notification has already been distributed for these cameras. If you have been using them in your system for a long time, please place your orders before the last-time-buy deadline. See all discontinuations in the Product Change Notification section.|
Please contact our sales team if you need more information on product availability!
- Quantum efficiency
- Gain (6 dB)
- Exposure time 1394 µs to ≈ 71 minutes
- Binning (1x2, 2x1, 2x2)
- Gamma (0.45, 0.5, 0.7)
- Three look-up tables (LUTs)
- Five storable user sets
The Bigeye G-1100B Cool can be easily integrated into your application, since it is GigE Vision compliant and compatible with Allied Vision's GigE SDKs. Additionally, this camera can be used with numerous third-party software solutions.
The Bigeye G-1100B Cool is the perfect choice for image acquisition with high resolution and low noise. Long exposure times with the cooled sensor produce images with outstanding image quality.
- Low-noise imaging (industrial and scientific imaging)
- Image acquisition with long exposure times
- Microscopy with high resolution
- Fluorescence microscopy
- Gel electrophoresis, DNA documentation
- Non-destructive evaluation of photosensitive objects
Please note: This selector filters lenses on technical criteria only. To find the right lens for your application requirements, please ask our Sales and Support teams for advice.
Trigger, I/O & power cables
Hub & Repeater
Camera installation, technical manual, and features
- GigE Installation Manual V1.2.0Achieve optimal performance of your GigE devices with our installation, setup, and troubleshooting recommendations
- Bigeye G Technical Manual V2.2.0Bigeye G technical manual; Bigeye G Bedienungsanleitung; Bigeye G Anleitung; Bigeye G manual;
- GigE Features Reference V5.4.0General overview of Allied Vision GigE camera and driver features – for Vimba users
- Camera and Driver AttributesGenICam features and Camera Link registers