CSI-2 camera module for embedded applications
Alvium 1500 C – Powerful camera modules for embedded vision
Alvium 1500 C is a revolutionary MIPI CSI-2 camera optimized for embedded vision applications. The Alvium 1500 C offers the performance and versatility of industrial cameras for the embedded world. Equipped with industrial-grade CMOS sensors from ON Semiconductor, Alvium 1500 C cameras deliver excellent image quality and high frame rates at a low price. The standardized CSI-2 driver ensures quick integration with the flexibility to change camera models easily.
Benefits at a glance
Alvium 1500 C is a small and powerful industrial camera. Create high-quality vision applications for a low budget!
- On-board ISP functionality: Free up your embedded board for other processing tasks.
- One driver fits all: Quickly integrate Alvium cameras and exchange models easily.
- Intelligent power management: Design low-power or even battery-powered systems.
- High bandwidth: Use the powerful MIPI CSI-2 interface with up to 4 lanes.
- Image reproduction quality: Get the best out of your lens-to-sensor combination by high-precision Alvium Sensor Alignment!
- Resolutions: up to 5 megapixels
- Sensor: CMOS global and rolling shutter sensors from ON Semi
- Frame rates: up to 119 frames per second
- Housing options: Bare Board, Open Housing
- Lens mount options: C-Mount, CS-Mount, or S-Mount
- Image colors: Monochrome, Color
Powered by ALVIUM® Technology
ALVIUM® is a powerful, energy-efficient processor including an Image Signal Processor (ISP) and an Image Processing Library (IPL). It allows image corrections and pre-processing on the camera to optimize image quality and throughput for your application while offloading your CPUs on the embedded system.
The right accessories for every application
The Alvium 1500 camera series can be equipped with several accessories. Click the button below to see compatible lenses, interface and I/O connections, and tripod adapters.
Cables from 120 to 420 mm
Adapter boards for various embedded boards
Over 200 C-Mount and S-Mount lenses
Adapts between metric and imperial threads
Great connectivity and easy access
To operate Alvium 1800 C cameras on your vision system, Allied Vision provides different access modes:
Direct Register Access (DRA) to control the cameras via registers for advanced users.
Video4Linux2 Access allows to control the cameras via established V4L2 API and applications like GStreamer and OpenCV. Open-source CSI-2 drivers are available on GitHub for different boards and system on chips (SoCs).