The Machine Vision Conference and Exhibition 2018 will follow a similar format to the highly successful inaugural event held in 2017, which attracted more than 300 visitors.
Designed to provide an educational experience, the Machine Vision Conference and Exhibition will once again feature a comprehensive program of technical seminars across multiple presentation theatres.
This will be supported by an exhibition of the latest vision technology and services from the leading companies in the world of vision.
- Deep Learning & Embedded Vision - OEM designs, embedded fanless industrial PCs, ARM architectures
- Understanding Vision Technology - Workshops with the best techniques to build your vision system
- Systems & Applications - Bespoke system solutions
- 3D Vision - Stereo Vision, 3D Laser Profiling, Pattern Projection, Time of Flight
- Camera Technology - Latest cameras released using different interface technologies
- Optics & Illumination - Discover the most advanced illumination techniques and the latest developments on lenses.
- Vision Innovation - Latest sensor innovations and improvements on imaging performance.
Come visit our experts at the Allied Vision booth.
UKIVA machine vision conference
16 May 2018
Arena MK, Stadium Way
Milton Keynes, UK