Nerian Ruby 3D depth camera
The Nerian Ruby 3D depth camera is one of the most flexible and affordable 3D vision solutions now available at Allied Vision.
Now available at Allied Vision: The Nerian Ruby 3D depth camera for demanding applications. It is one of the most flexible and affordable 3D vision solution. The Nerian Ruby combines the best features of 3D vision technologies: stereo vision and structured light. The depth camera has three image sensors: two monochrome sensors for depth perception and an additional color sensor. Furthermore, an infrared pattern projector has been integrated, which improves depth perception but is invisible to the color sensor. This guarantees fast 3D measurement results and clear color information simultaneously.
- extremely fast & detailed real-time 3D image processing with up to 60 fps
- precise 3D measurements on almost any surface thanks to an integrated pattern projector
- direct transmission of fully computed 3D data via Ethernet, which solves the need for additional processing power on the host computer or GPU
Advantages of the Nerian Ruby 3D camera compared to similar products include:
- significantly more precise depth information because of up to 24 million 3D points/Sec.
- stable 3D measurement during runtime in harsh environments thanks to automatic camera recalibration and IP67 (mid 2023)
- the ability to work indoors and outdoors, without interference with sunlight or other sensor technologies
The Nerian Ruby can be used in both static and dynamic environments. It is well-suited for difficult and critical real-time applications such as:
- Logistics automation
- Agricultural robotics
- Bin picking
- Small autonomous mobile robots
The application areas mentioned give a first overview, but certainly there are many more. Please contact us!
Contact our experts now!