- Reporting to Sr. Manager Marketing – APAC
- Support on plan and execute marketing events, promotional activities for corporate event in China and APAC.
- Manage marketing plan timeline for social post publish such as Wechat and Linkedin.
- Manage and update the company website.
- Manage online chat portal along with other team members.
- Execute regional promotions and campaigns.
- Plan and purchase company gift/festival greetings to customers.
- Ad Hoc tasks assigned by Sr. Manager Marketing – APAC.
- Degree/Diploma in Marketing or relevant field of studies.
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience preferred.
- Strong Chinese communication skills, both in reading and writing.
- Understanding of Digital marketing and CRM Software.
- Possess knowledge and skills in Graphic Design will be added advantage.
- Ability to produce content in different formats: e.g. video, blog, social media, etc.
- Must be collaborative, able to multi-task, and adapt to a fast-paced environment.
- Be able to travel frequently for shows/events.
As a member of the TKH Group and a global medium-sized industrial company with nine locations in Germany, Canada, the USA, Singapore and China, we develop, produce and distribute our products. Behind our success are over 250 employees and a corporate culture that puts both customer and employee needs first and focuses on an entrepreneurial mindset.
With us you will find:
- Open and communicative atmosphere
- Enough room for cooperation, feedback and ideas
- Interesting projects around your competence & your area of expertise
- Many development opportunities in an innovative company
There are many good reasons for Allied Vision. Use your potential for the next career step and become a part of our team!