- You support the Team Leader Intralogistics in process management.
- You assist in the creation and evaluation of key figures/key performance indicator systems.
- You check internal transports and point out possibilities for automation.
- You are studying industrial engineering or a similar course of study.
- Ideally, you already have some practical experience in internal logistics or an interest in designing and improving processes.
- You are confident in using Microsoft Office.
- You communicate very well in German as well as English.
- You are characterized by an independent, goal-oriented and structured way of working.
As a member of the TKH Group and a global medium-sized industrial company with nine locations in Germany, Canada, the USA, Singapore and China, we develop, produce and distribute our products. Behind our success are over 250 employees and a corporate culture that puts both customer and employee needs first and focuses on an entrepreneurial mindset.
With us you will find:
- an open and communicative atmosphere
- enough room for cooperation, feedback and ideas
- interesting projects around your competence & your area of expertise
- many development opportunities in an innovative company with flat hierarchies
- a very flexible working hours model incl. home office option
- a fair payment incl. bonus & benefits
- regular team events and sports activities
There are many good reasons for Allied Vision. Use your potential for the next career step and become a part of our team!