- You are responsible for acquiring new and strategically important key accounts and increasing sales across the TKH 2D Vision Group.
- You ensure a high level of satisfaction through professional customer relations.
- You analyze new customer requirements and develop proposed solutions together with internal interfaces.
- You collaborate with the sales team in developing up-selling and cross-selling strategies for key accounts.
- You participate in the creation of sales concepts.
- You optimize existing processes and ensure that a permanently high service quality is maintained.
- You act as an interface between our customers and the various, internal departments.
- You have a degree in business administration, engineering or sciences.
- You have several years of professional experience in customer management, especially in key account management.
- Experience with electronic image processing, incl. CCD/CMOS sensor technology, cameras, optics and lighting knowledge is a plus.
- Your language skills in English are business fluent.
- You convince with analytical and strategic thinking.
- You have a high level of motivation, excellent interpersonal skills and high customer orientation.
- You have strong negotiating skills.
The unique TKH Vision product and competence portfolio is the core for our vision solutions. We address applications from deep UV to SWIR spectral range and we support any sensor resolution and speed. We enable fully synchronized multi-camera systems including super-resolution technologies.
The variety of image processing applications is huge. Depending on the application, we integrate both line scan and area scan cameras as well as a variety of 3D image sensors.
We are supported by our TKH Vision members Allied Vision, SVS-Vistek, Nerian, NET and euresys. Our capabilities are strong software expertise, interface technologies and global know-how.
With us you will find:
- Open and communicative atmosphere
- Enough room for cooperation, feedback and ideas
- Interesting projects around your competence & your area of expertise
- Many development opportunities in an innovative company with flat hierarchies
- Very flexible working hours model incl. home office option
- Fair payment incl. bonus & benefits
- Regular team events and sports activities
There are many good reasons to join TKH 2D Vision Group. Use your potential for the next career step and become part of our team!