- You perform repairs according to the required guidelines, diagnose and evaluate them.
- You guarantee a timely and quality inspection and completion of all assigned customer orders according to the valid documents or after order confirmation.
- You are responsible for order processing in the inventory control system, including the execution of material and working time bookings.
- You will contact customers as part of the order processing process.
- You report any faults that occur on equipment and malfunctions in the process.
- If necessary, you realize operational assignments in other specialist areas of the company, such as production or the Alvium line.
- You have an apprenticeship as industrial electrician for devices and systems or comparable training as well as professional experience in the field of electronics.
- You have a high level of technical understanding in the field of electronics as well as skill in handling hand tools of electronics and precision mechanics.
- Working with inventory control systems comes easily to you.
- You feel confident in dealing with test and measurement technology.
- You are willing to work in shifts and in clean rooms.
- You have a good command of MS Office. You are familiar with the use of a PC.
- You communicate well in German and English.
- You have a conscientious, responsible and cooperative working style.
As a member of the TKH Group and a medium-sized industrial company with nine locations in Germany, Canada, the USA, Singapore and China, we develop, produce and distribute camera technologies and image capture solutions worldwide for a wide range of applications in industrial, medical and scientific image processing as well as for embedded systems. Behind our success are more than 250 employees and a corporate culture that puts both customer and employee needs first and focuses on an entrepreneurial mindset.
With us you will find:
- Open and communicative atmosphere
- Enough room for cooperation, feedback and ideas
- Interesting projects around your competence & your area of expertise
- Many development opportunities in an innovative company with flat hierarchies
- Very flexible working hours model incl. home office option
- Fair payment incl. bonus & benefits
- Regular team events and sports activities
There are many good reasons for Allied Vision. Use your potential for the next career step and become a part of our team!