- You will support our global Inside Sales team and the Director, Global Inside Sales in administrative and operational tasks.
- Your task is the telephone consultation and administrative support of our customers, partners and interested parties, including presales advice and aftersales support.
- You will be responsible for preparing, processing and following up on inquiries and offers.
- You act as an interface between the customer and the purchasing, production planning, order fulfillment center, product management and finance departments.
- You create presentations, reports and statistics and organize trainings and meetings.
- You maintain customer and sales data in the ERP system and the CRM system.
- You will be responsible for lead, quotation and opportunity management in the CRM system (Salesforce).
- You have completed a commercial apprenticeship or a degree in business administration.
- You have professional experience in international internal sales and in assistance tasks.
- You have strong organizational skills* You are well-versed in the use of ERP, CRM systems and MS Office (especially very good PowerPoint skills).
- Your communicatation in English and German with international customers, partners and colleagues is fluent and you are acting in a service and customer-oriented manner at all times.
- You work in a committed, structured, goal-oriented and independent manner.
As a member of the TKH Group and a medium-sized industrial company with nine locations in Germany, Canada, the USA, Singapore and China, we develop, produce and distribute camera technologies and image capture solutions worldwide for a wide range of applications in industrial, medical and scientific image processing as well as for embedded systems. Behind our success are more than 250 employees and a corporate culture that puts both customer and employee needs first and focuses on an entrepreneurial mindset.
With us you will find:
- Open and communicative atmosphere
- Enough room for cooperation, feedback and ideas
- Interesting projects around your competence & your area of expertise
- Many development opportunities in an innovative company with flat hierarchies
- Very flexible working hours model incl. home office option
- Fair payment incl. bonus & benefits
- Regular team events and sports activities
There are many good reasons for Allied Vision. Use your potential for the next career step and become a part of our team!