- You are responsible for all aspects of operational sales and business development in your territory.
- You identify market and sales potential.
- You enjoy new customer acquisition.
- You prepare budgets and forecasts for the assigned territory.
- You participate in the creation of sales concepts.
- You advise and support customers independently, professionally and expertly and conduct negotiations until the contract is signed.
- You decide on the transfer of customers to the indirect sales channel.
- You maintain data in our CRM system Salesforce.
- You observe the market and the competition and collaborate on analyses in this regard.
- You participate in trade shows.
- You report to the Manager Sales Team DACH.
- You have a university degree or equivalent in business administration, engineering or natural sciences.
- You have initial experience in the sale of technical products.
- You have strong communication skills and are business fluent in English.
- You have a high level of commitment.
- The team headquarters is located in Ahrensburg near Hamburg, but you will work from a home office in your sales territory. You will travel as needed to achieve the sales goals of your region.
As a member of the TKH Group and a global medium-sized industrial company with nine locations in Germany, Canada, the USA, Singapore and China, we develop, produce and distribute our products. Behind our success are over 250 employees and a corporate culture that puts both customer and employee needs first and focuses on an entrepreneurial mindset.
With us you will find:
- an open and communicative atmosphere
- enough room for cooperation, feedback and ideas
- interesting projects around your competence & your area of expertise
- many development opportunities in an innovative company with flat hierarchies
- a very flexible working hours model incl. home office option
- a fair payment incl. bonus & benefits
- regular team events and sports activities
There are many good reasons for Allied Vision. Use your potential for the next career step and become a part of our team!