- You are responsible for developing a strategic channel partnership and directly reporting to our Sales Director.
- You foster a strong consultative relationship and validate partner needs on an ongoing basis to build specific and measurable growth initiatives.
- You assume quota responsibility across defined partner channels.
- You act as an interface between our distribution partners and the various, internal specialist departments.
- You collaborate with the sales team in the development of up- and cross-selling strategies for key accounts.
- You participate in the creation of sales concepts.
- You optimize existing processes and ensure that a permanently high service quality is maintained
- You have a degree in business administration, engineering or natural sciences.
- You have several years of professional experience in channel management, partner management or key account management.
- Experience with electronic image processing, incl. CCD/CMOS sensor technology, cameras, optics and lighting knowledge is a plus.
- You are business fluent in Korean as well as English.
- You possess strong presentation skills of technical products, customer success stories, and business proposals.
- You convince with analytical and strategic thinking.
- You have a high degree of motivation, excellent social skills and a high level of customer orientation.
- You have strong negotiating skills.
With us you will find an open and communicative atmosphere, enough room for cooperation, feedback and ideas, interesting projects around your competence & your area of expertise as well as many development opportunities in an innovative company with flat hierarchies.
There are many good reasons for Allied Vision. Use your potential for the next career step and become a part of our team!