Product Manager (m/f/d) Industrial Cameras
Ahrensburg, Stadtroda, Osnabrück or Stuttgart
full or part time
- You take responsibility for your own product line of industrial cameras.
- You implement and supervise the strategic planning and control of your product line throughout the entire product life cycle.
- You work closely with sales, development and other business units.
- You develop business cases for the new and further development of your product line.
- You ensure a good and trustful cooperation and maintain the relationship with our suppliers and partners.
- You analyze, structure and prioritize market requirements and evaluate market trends in terms of technology, commercial aspects and value chains.
- You have completed a business or technical degree and have already gained initial work experience in a similar position.
- You are interested in technical products and enthusiastic about features and applications.
- You have an affinity for technology and a good feel for trends and developments.
- You have a structured way of working, think and act entrepreneurially and approach your tasks independently and proactively.
- You are a team player and enjoy working in a dynamic and international environment.
- You have a business-fluent knowledge of German and English and are fluent in spoken and written German.
As a member of the TKH Group and a global medium-sized industrial company with nine locations in Germany, Canada, the USA, Singapore and China, we develop, produce and distribute our products. Behind our success are over 250 employees and a corporate culture that puts both customer and employee needs first and focuses on an entrepreneurial mindset.
With us you will find:
- an open and communicative atmosphere
- enough room for cooperation, feedback and ideas
- interesting projects around your competence & your area of expertise
- many development opportunities in an innovative company with flat hierarchies
- a very flexible working hours model incl. home office option
- a fair payment incl. bonus & benefits
- regular team events and sports activities
There are many good reasons for Allied Vision. Use your potential for the next career step and become a part of our team!