- You develop and maintain strong relationships with existing key accounts in the industrial vision market.
- You develop and execute sales plans to maximize opportunities and increase market share and to achieve sales targets and revenue goals.
- You ensure a high level of satisfaction through professional customer relations.
- You identify and prospect new potential enterprise accounts in the US industrial vision market, including market research and product demonstrations for potential customers.
- You collaborate with internal teams, including marketing, technical support and customer service to deliver comprehensive solutions and support to clients.
- You track and report on key performance indicators (KPIs) related to sales, revenue and account development.
- You analyze market data, sales trends and customer feedback to make informed business decisions.
- You have a degree in business administration, engineering or a related field.
- You have several years of professional experience in sales or business development within the industrial vision market or related industries.
- You have a strong understanding of industrial vision technologies, applications and market dynamics.
- You provide exceptional communication, negotiation, and presentation skills, including the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients and internal teams.
- You convince with analytical and strategic thinking.
- You have a high level of motivation, excellent interpersonal skills and a high customer orientation.
- You are willing to travel (domestically and occasionally internationally) to meet with clients and attend industry events.
With us you will find an open and communicative atmosphere, enough room for cooperation, feedback and ideas, interesting projects around your competence & your area of expertise, many development opportunities in an innovative company with flat hierarchies, fair payment incl. bonus & benefits, regular team events and sports activities.
There are many good reasons for Allied Vision. Use your potential for the next career step and become a part of our team!