- You provide the production with production material as needed.
- You carry out bookings in the merchandise management system.
- You check and track inventories.
- You pick and pack finished and retail goods.
- In the course of the incoming goods inspection you check the conformity of the delivered goods with the order.
- You work together with external shipping service providers.
- You actively contribute to continuous improvement through your own ideas.
- You have completed training as a warehouse logistics specialist or acquired a comparable qualification with a technical background.
- You have experience in handling mechanical measuring equipment, quality assurance software modules and automatic measuring machines.
- You routinely handle an ERP system, an inventory control system and MS Office tools.
- A conscientious, quality and customer-oriented approach characterizes you.
- You have a structured and goal-oriented way of working.
- You like to work in a team and convince with a high quality awareness.
As a member of the TKH Group and a global medium-sized industrial company with nine locations in Germany, Canada, the USA, Singapore and China, we develop, produce and distribute our products. Behind our success are over 250 employees and a corporate culture that puts both customer and employee needs first and focuses on an entrepreneurial mindset.
With us you will find:
- an open and communicative atmosphere
- enough room for cooperation, feedback and ideas
- interesting projects around your competence and your area of expertise
- many development opportunities in an innovative company with flat hierarchies
- a very flexible working hours model incl. homeoffice option
- fair payment incl. bonus and benefits
- regular team events and sports activities
There are many good reasons for Allied Vision. Use your potential for the next career step and become part of our team!