- Your focus is on the worldwide consulting and support of managers and employees in all personnel matters, especially for the sales area.
- You are responsible for the active sourcing of specialists and managers in a technical company.
- You are responsible for the position management.
- You contribute to the optimal design and professional implementation of all HR processes.
- Together with the controlling team you are responsible for the HR key figures and create reports on a regular basis.
- You act as a consultant and coach with regard to the development of the staff in your area of responsibility.
- You take over HR projects and participate in larger cross-functional projects.
- You have a university degree in economics with a focus on human resources.
- You already have professional experience in a comparable position, especially in the area of active sourcing and personnel controlling.
- You have knowledge of labor law.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office and have advanced knowledge, especially in Excel.
- You are familiar with the use of a HR information system.
- You communicate very well in German and English and are interested in working in an international environment.
- Personally, you are characterized by your reliable and structured way of working, your sense of responsibility and your service orientation.
As a member of the TKH Group and a global medium-sized industrial company with nine locations in Germany, Canada, the USA, Singapore and China, we develop, produce and distribute our products. Behind our success are over 250 employees and a corporate culture that puts both customer and employee needs first and focuses on an entrepreneurial mindset.
With us you will find:
- an open and communicative atmosphere
- enough room for cooperation, feedback and ideas
- interesting projects around your competence and your area of expertise
- many development opportunities in an innovative company with flat hierarchies
- a very flexible working hours model incl. homeoffice option
- fair payment incl. bonus and benefits
- regular team events and sports activities
There are many good reasons for Allied Vision. Use your potential for the next career step and become part of our team!